Beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
What up folx? Im new to this site. Yall got it poppin' though! I Want to start making my own beats, and slowly but surely have a home studio. I just want to get some equipment and start experimenting but im not sure what i should get or where would be a good place to get it at. Should i start with just a keyboard????????? What kind???? Any help would be koo' ...... Thanx folx

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
go to guitar center, or a place such as that, and play with the shit there, and see what you like, and ask the people there questions, and decide how serious you are and etc..... but you cant just go buy equipment and expect beats to just pop out ..... you gotta invest time, and learn bout what you doin, and find out if its even something your good at.... if your good at it, then by all means take the next step and learn more and upgrade your gear... if its just a hobby and you so so at it, just keep it a hobby..... ask yourself why do you want to make beats.... do you have an ear for muzic, or used to play an istrament?? or just cuz you think you could make some money??? if your in it for money, i wouldnt bother.... cuz it takes years to get any decent money producin....