be warned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
i know there's hella beef with celcius and midwestside n all that, but i gotta say 'be warned' is some of the tightest shit ive heard tech spit....i d/led celcius, and the only tracc i ever listen to on it is that one...its sicc as a motha fucc, i made everyone i know sit down and listen to that shit til absolute power came out...even 45 year old die hard cuntry fans were tellin me "that shits cool"

so fucc the release of celcius, hail absolute power n anghellic...but ill be bumpin 'be warned' til 50 lbs of dat shit is sittin 6 feet down with my dead ass.

p.s. the grench is sicc as fucc too

-SiccNdaWK

Oct 2, 2002
The Grench is tight as fuck man for real that shit is just original tech shit only tech can make some shit like that but I still gotta bump this ring that is my theme song i feel tech on another level on that song for real

- HydroponikN9

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
SiccNdaWK said:
i know there's hella beef with celcius and midwestside n all that, but i gotta say 'be warned' is some of the tightest shit ive heard tech spit....i d/led celcius, and the only tracc i ever listen to on it is that one...its sicc as a motha fucc, i made everyone i know sit down and listen to that shit til absolute power came out...even 45 year old die hard cuntry fans were tellin me "that shits cool"

so fucc the release of celcius, hail absolute power n anghellic...but ill be bumpin 'be warned' til 50 lbs of dat shit is sittin 6 feet down with my dead ass.

p.s. the grench is sicc as fucc too

-SiccNdaWK

I hit you on the E-MAIL bout some buisness but you never hit me bacc HOLLA! [email protected]