Bay Area Rappers Targeted in KC Shooting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Incase WCM fans dont stop by B.A.R.T Forum...Tech9nehq put it up good looking.:

Just caught this on the morning news. Apparently some rappers from california were followed after leaving a local radio station, 90.1 FM, and their vehicle was fired upon in the Brookside area of KC at about 3 am this morning.

I know C-Bo, I-Rocc, Messy Marv, Mac Dre, Luni Corleone, Killa Tay and others are in town for a show tonight. The news isn't saying who exactly was in the vehicle, but the only person who was injured was a Kansas City man, who also is a rapper.

Anyone else hear anything about this yet?

EDIT:
The news just said that C-Bo, Messy Marv, Killa Tay and Fat Tone were the ones at the radio station for an interview.....but they're not saying who exactly was shot

Feb 3, 2003
These cats did not go after anyone from Cali. It was intended for one person, and everyone in KCMO knows who. Suprised no beef took place this big before now. Fat Tone was shot!

Apr 26, 2002
Update ...My prsyers go out to Fat Tone and the WCM

first his lil brother....now this shit...

One Person In Critical Condition

POSTED: 7:39 a.m. CDT October 17, 2003
UPDATED: 7:48 a.m. CDT October 17, 2003

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Investigators are looking for a person who opened fire on a rap group in Westport early Friday morning.

Witnesses told police that just after 3 a.m., a person with an AK-47 assault rifle in a pickup truck pulled up behind the rap group's SUV as they were leaving a radio station and opened fire.

The driver of the SUV tried to speed off with the gunman following. The shooting finally stopped in Brookside near 61st and Main streets. The gunman fled the scene. Police chased the attacker for a time but were unable to make an arrest.

One person from the SUV was injured in the shooting and was reported in critical condition.

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.