battle me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
u was gone from the boards, u shoulda stayed-off// wuts witcha name? u aint causin "chaos"..concord-aye?// ya talent doesnt exist like ur concert-date..fuck ya crew of "9-2's"// u scared so u stay hidden, it took "5" weeks to find-u..ya nuthin-next-to-this// go back to ya day job, suckin-x's-dick..ya im talkin bout "x-kalibur"//blow chaos away wit an "uzi", where's the next-challenger?..i beat ya once, this will make-it-twice// ya crew's a bunch of "girls" and u the fakest-"spice"//jus cuz x is in it dont make-it-tight..fuck wit me and ya get out-spit// i'll whoop ya ass wit raps like "xiao"-did//dont speak, whack shit is only comin out ya mouth-bitch..ur "week"-as-fuck// u could write for "7 days" and i'll still beat-u-slut// eat-u-up, go grab a "dick" cuz we think-u-"suck"..ya name wasnt included on fatal's WEAKNESS-thread// i asked everyone bout u, "HE SUCKS!", thats wut each-kid-said// the beef's-been-said..im off the "Richter", u a "closed-chart"// spit ya whack verse and let the votes-start..

Aug 28, 2002
since my name came up.. heres a verse for ya curt..

Curt man, whuts with all the quotation-marks.. serious, your gettin 'rode on' like ammusment-parks..
Words of nonsence leavin ya neck, you were a no-body in the beginning.. My name out ya mouth, now ya leavin-a-wreck..
Give-me-a-sec.. Dissin the nine two five won't get no respect, here to collect credit when its due.. Try to persue this..
Can't even view-this, got a few compliments from some big names.. You're ego's through the ceiling, your skill? bro, it don't exist..
None my hit's have missed.. proclaim you can 'hang' with all.. You'll get lynched, fuck the game.. I'm here to watch ya fall..
I'm on-the-ball.. Thought you could take me out? kid, ya need to find a new subject to write-about.. Way above whut ya droppin..
Choppin-real shit, if words could kill.. You woulda been dead with my first spit, you weren't expectin-it but it's here now..
Hope ya career isn't stumped with if you loss, cause many will follow.. Ya 'loosin your head', this is a 'clip' out my new movie.. Curt 'sleepin' with 'hollows'..

May 21, 2002
yo x my lines wit ur name in it were compliments if u peep em..but aight wutever..and sicc wit it..i dont take criticism badly but who r u to talk homie? wheres ur tight verses? aint seen em yet..by the way where's chaos i thought he was goin to spit last night..

Aug 28, 2002
lol i have no problem with you man.. i just saw an oppurtunity to spit and i took it.. i haven't been droppin alot lately because of some shit thats happenin.. its all in the good curt you know i got no problems with ya homeboy.. and as for chaos.. i can't speak on him but ur verse was pretty sick folks.. peace

Nov 14, 2002
CURT B said:
yo x my lines wit ur name in it were compliments if u peep em..but aight wutever..and sicc wit it..i dont take criticism badly but who r u to talk homie? wheres ur tight verses? aint seen em yet..by the way where's chaos i thought he was goin to spit last night..
If you can take criticism then why you trippin ? You wanna peep my lyrics, checc the "Siccness cypher" thread. And just cuz I aint battled a nigga yet up on here, doesnt mean nothin really. But ill let yall niggas C what I got in the tourney.

May 21, 2002
aight and yo sicc wit it i peeped ur verses on the cypher and im sayin u aint got enough credentials to tell me if my raps are tight or not..shoulda jus waited for votes and voted for the best verse..u know wut fuck it im actin dumb im trippin off of nuthin my bad homie i been in a bad mood..

Sep 16, 2002
Sorry took so long, been REALLY busy..but never the less here's a quick verse...

Curt you need'a muzzle that mouth shut..think your so un-beatable, this whats up..that chaos lines been worn.. like the condom that broke when you were born...say I'm fake, so what if fatal dont think I'm sicc, say I cant spit.. because you know your still speakin on average shit.. haven't heard a 'tight' verse from your keys...quit cowering on the other side of the screen, its not me in the flesh why you on your knees?..I from the 9-2-5 and you say you come in and out.. its like my dick in your bitch boucin about.. If your so of the "richter" maybe you should surf.. rhymes like yours are 'washed up', and your on the wrong turf..all ya bitches who like his dick and on ya knees..take your keyboard and vote for a flow like Curt B's..