ATTN: CQ OR CUDDIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
I need your help!! I'm trying to plan a romantic weekend out in there in your hood -for Valentine's... but I don't know of any good hotels, places to be, things to do... all that good stuff.

Any ideas????:classic:

right off the top of my head this is what I can think of....maybe some aren't romantic, but still cool spots/idea's...

restuarant - Maya's on 2nd and either Folsom or Harrison, nice classy high end mexican restuarant....reservations only I believe...try the Tequila Shrimp if you do go....

um

alcatraz island tour

Jun 5, 2002
because the Queen comes first ;-)

I'm looking to $$pend but not $$$$$$$$$$$$$pend too much ya feel? I want to eat at a nice place, have fun at some bars or strip joints, etc. Are there any cool lounges or places to be? And it will be on Valentine's through Sunday.

* Savvy * said:
strip joints, etc.
I heard that one....lmao....well.....I suggest Maya's....like I said, high class sit down mexican restuarant....

You gotta hit up the Broadway Strip...lot's of bar's and strip joints ;)

You know you got fisherman's wharf...which you can also find a nice room around that area....

I'll have CQ add to this in a minute....

Jun 5, 2002
That's what I was thinking - The Wharf, but we also wanna try something different and not get lost, lol. Yeah strip joints while puffin on joints are cool :) My thing is, I wanna rent a room in the area we'll be kickin it cause we be gettin lost when we go there. How is SoMa? Argent Hotel? Hotel Diva?