ASSASSIN RECORD RELEASE PARTY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
This sunday at the gaslighter theatre in campbell april 28 show starts at 7pm...................................................
we sold out of all tickets and the door only has 100 spots open at 15.00 a pop this show will be sold out, I would like to welcome everyone to the new siccness.net ASSASSINO

H

Hk1

assassin's record release party

Hk will be in da Mking house with Assassin at the Gas Lighter theater in Campbell, CA on 4-28-02, fo sho!!!!
I got couple a of tickets left email me for info....

Apr 25, 2002
Dam....

I would be up at that function, but I will be in Sac that night. I wish you the best of success Assassin. Even though I wont be there my EASTSIDE408 Fam Shea Sav & Convic WILL be, so thats just like me being there, yea, we do the damn thang!!!

*For those that dont know, Assassin is the first muthafucca that put Gangsta Reese on a record back in 1994. "Strictly for the Streets"........and its been on ever since:D

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
ATTN: ASSASSIN

WHAT'S CRACKIN ASSASSIN !! I'M THE CAT DOING YOUR HOMIES EXXXO GRAPHICS. I'M GONNA TRY AND MAKE THAT SHOW. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE HEAT....SO HOPEFULLY I CAN CHOP IT UP WITH ALL YA'LL, AND MAYBE NETWORK WITH YA'LL ABOUT FUTURE PROJECTS.....GET AT ME HOMIE.........HIT ME ON THE [email protected] LUCK PIMPIN..........

COMPUTER NERD

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Re: Dam....

REESE WISH YOU COULD COME WE WILL REPRESENT AND SEE YA NEXT TIME
UNTIL THEN WE WILL PUMP THAT FULL METAL JACKET FOR YA HOMIE ONE.

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
I would be up at that function, but I will be in Sac that night. I wish you the best of success Assassin. Even though I wont be there my EASTSIDE408 Fam Shea Sav & Convic WILL be, so thats just like me being there, yea, we do the damn thang!!!

*For those that dont know, Assassin is the first muthafucca that put Gangsta Reese on a record back in 1994. "Strictly for the Streets"........and its been on ever since:D

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
I MUST SAY THANX TO ALL

THE ASSASSIN RECORD RELEASE PARTY WAS A HUGE OUTCOME AND A BANGING PARTY THANX TO ALL WHO CAME AND ROCKED THE SHOW FOR ME AND SHOWED THAT SUPPORT .....................................................
CAMERAS WERE ALL IN EFFECT AND WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE UPCOMING LIFERDEF RELEASE THUGGWARZ SOUNDTRACK DVD ALL IN ONE WORD UP YALL.