Ass Clown who heckled Tech at Bada Bing!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Yo,
I was at this show last night at Bada Bing's in Lawrence and when Tech's boy lost his bracelet, this Frat guy with a sweater around his neck and short Khacki walking shorts was heckling him saying it cost $13 bucks, not 13 G's! Anyone remember that? We had to show him out in the lot street justice, Crimedotte county style! What a buster!

Ta TownBacker

Aug 17, 2002
I never really liked the Crimedotte thing always sounded like somethin made up by some from JockCock County...

'Dotte Original...Peace...Stran-J

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

TheVille31 said:
Yeah, CrimeDotte was prolly started from some JOCO hata.

I just always say " The Dotte".

CRIMEDOTTE!
YA KNOW........we didn't start that shit.........
if you from WYANDOTTE.....then you from "THA DOTTE"......plain and simple.......those little faggot ass johnson county boys that are afraid to roll past "lamar ave"......made that shit up!!

DOTTE ORIGINAL..........

out!!

Aug 21, 2002
WTF is up with that Swartzeneger pic
??????????????????????????????????

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Ta TownBacker, me, is the guy in the pic, my boy is using my screen name, he use to live on 10th street (does that sound right), hell yeah that Crimedotte name is bad, I always tell him that! Anyways I am in San Diego right now, I am moving back in a month, when school is over.

Ta TownBacker

Aug 17, 2002
olathe isnt joco... but i guess its same mentality of the metro area on the kansas side w/ the exception of the 'Dotte... tru we are the retarded KCMO, but we coo coo....

PEACE...Stran-J

Status
Not open for further replies.