Anybody Like Small College Basketball???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
We all know about the Duke's and the North Carolina's..........But does anybody like small college ball..........Confrences alot of people have never heard of???......I am a big Wichita St. basketball fan I attend all there home games.......They play in the Missouri Valley Confrence: home of #13 Creighton (knocced out flordia in the NCAA tourny last year) and Southern Illinois (knocced out Texas Tech and Georgia in the NCAA tourny last year)...........Let us know who your small college team is.......Here is what things are lookin like in the Missouri Valley Confrence this year

1.#13 Creighton 10-1, 20-2
2. Southern Illinois 9-1, 14-4
3. Southwest Missouri State 9-1, 13-6
4. Wichita State 7-3, 12-7
5. Evansville 4-6, 8-11
6 .Bradley 4-6, 8-13
7 .Northern Iowa 3-8, 6-13
8 .Drake 2-7, 7-13
9.Illinois State 2-9, 3-16
10.Indiana State 1-9,5-16

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Grim said:
damn I didnt even know Wichita State had a basketball program anymore, didnt they stop their program there for a few years? I know they always kickin ass in baseball and shit

Naw W state has always had a basketball program we spawned Xavier Mcdaniel aka the ''X-Man'' and Antoine Carr.........Yeah you right Wichita state been kiccin ass in baseball for 10 years now........most winningist team in the last 10 years

@ Grim you a UMKC fan???........Thats another small confrence (Mid-Continent) with some good teams like Valp and Oral Roberts

Apr 25, 2002
I grew up watching Fresno State, and im a DIE HARD fan. Even though they crack the Top 25 just about every year in most major sports, I guess they fall under the catagory you have described. Right now my Bulldogs are a good but inconsistant team. We knock off teams like Tulsa and Hawaii, but lose to teams like Nevada in conference play. The WAC is under-rated though, anyone who follows it at all knows they have some teams that are always makin noise, but never get anywhere cause they lose to teams within their conference all the time. Right now my Dogs are 15-4, and thanks to the Bracket Buster they will now play #15 Creighton on the 22nd. Thats a game where they can really prove their worth. Fresno State is 1 of 8 teams on ESPN's Cinderella Watch seen HERE. The Bracket Buster is going to give 3 WAC teams the chance to prove themselves, we got Tulsa Playing Gonzaga, Hawaii playing Kent State and the above mentioned FSU game. To read up on the WAC and there role in Bracket Buster weekend, Click Here.

Fresno State Bulldogs for LIFE!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
YunG VenoM said:

@ Grim you a UMKC fan???........Thats another small confrence (Mid-Continent) with some good teams like Valp and Oral Roberts
lol....I go to UMKC homie.....yeah they got some good teams in their conference but our team sucks this year.....we beat Valpo the other day but other then that our season has been shitty.....Michael Watson that plays for UMKC is 3rd in the nation in scoring average a game D-1 but he shoots too damn much, that is part of the reason our team cant win...they were decent last year. But I really aint a fan, never have went to a game, I am more less a KU fan cuz I grew up in Lawrence then moved up here after high school