Anybody hear n e thang bout Clicka??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Just wondering if n e body heard n e thing about them. I heard supposedly they are doing solo cd's and that Bad Boy did or is doing a colabo cd with Spice 1 but I ain't heard shit about release dates, or track listings or if there is a group cd dropping.

May 10, 2002
nhg2002.cjb.net
naw i aint heard nuttinm homie

www.gamblersanonomis.com these my boys from vegas tey been on 98.5 fo the last 5 weeks as the champions with the battle of the bands the set the record so far the retired thier tho...

Jun 24, 2003
The Bad Boy and Spice 1 cd is called "NTA: National Thug Assocation". Dont know how it sounds though. Go ta 2siccreviews.com they might have a review I think it was there.

Sep 15, 2002
Thanx for replying.

tyson- I'm a big fan of Spice 1 AND Bad Boy, I'm pretty sure this shit is gonna be tight.

eastsidelv702- Do u know the name of the Romero solo, do u know if Esse Brown a.k.a Scarface is droppin a solo, and do u think they got the new Clicka, the Remero solo, and NTA up at Odyseey? Or am I gonna have to swing by a swapmeet?

Sep 15, 2002
Just picked up the NTA cd, it's pretty tight. Bad Boy is real laid back on the whole cd. Not like in past cd's where he's laid back some of the times, and kinda rowdy in others, in this one, he was rarely rowdy. But the cd is still raw, and Spice 1 and Bad Boy come off tight.

Couldn't any of the other cd's that were mentioned, went to Odyssey records, and only found the NTA cd. Maybe I can peep the othas at a swap meet or sumpthin.