Anybody collect COMIC BOOKS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
I HAVE ABOUT 50 COMIC BOOKS AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE, DC TO MARVEL, SPIDERMAN/HULK/PUNISHER/THING/C.O.P.S./CAPTAIN AMERICA...ETC. I ALSO USED TO COLLECT THOSE TRADING CARDS, THOSE HOLIGRAM ONES WERE THE SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
Humboldt High said:
i collected all the punishers
Yup, Punisher was my fav Marvel chaactor because he didnt have any mutant powers or anything like that, he was just armed like a mutha fucka.

Remember the Punisher Armory series... it was just a breakdown of every weapon he had... that shit was federal.

Mar 27, 2004
i collect bat titles such as detective comics, batman, nightwing, gotham knights

its good reading, id say i appreciate and understand the stories much better now that im 19 as opposed to when i was reading comics when i was like 13

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
bigbreaded said:
I HAVE ABOUT 50 COMIC BOOKS AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE, DC TO MARVEL, SPIDERMAN/HULK/PUNISHER/THING/C.O.P.S./CAPTAIN AMERICA...ETC. I ALSO USED TO COLLECT THOSE TRADING CARDS, THOSE HOLIGRAM ONES WERE THE SHIT.
You got some old school books from the 60's and 70's??? those are the best, I like the older comics more than the new ones

Sep 1, 2003
bigbreaded said:
I ALSO USED TO COLLECT THOSE TRADING CARDS, THOSE HOLIGRAM ONES WERE THE SHIT.

hell yea i use to have those....i might still somewhere.

the good old kiddie days...trading cards an shit lol