Anxiety / Depression

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
if you have young kids, and you're in a nightmare of a marriage, sometimes going in to your 9-5 and sitting at a desk for a decent paycheck is a nice refuge. At least I can afford a nice rope off Amazon when it's time :cry:
Forget that, enjoy life with the mother of your children. I respect it.

Jun 13, 2018
Gotham City
it's funny a bunch of depressed losers trying to give the kid advice!!
and most of you are new world order sell outs!!!

but this is why I come to this site to laugh!!!!
ha ha aha ha aha ha ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props: Mac Jesus

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
it's funny a bunch of depressed losers trying to give the kid advice!!
and most of you are new world order sell outs!!!

but this is why I come to this site to laugh!!!!
ha ha aha ha aha ha ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're a virgin

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
It's funny, I spent years not trusting doctors, then just a couple years ago I had one of my most fucked up interactions with a doctor in my life at the VA hospital. I went in there because I spent years not being able to sleep, figured I had sleep apnea, so I wanted to get a sleep study done. Since it was an issue with sleep, they had me talk to a psychotherapist.

When I saw the guy, I didn't talk to him for more than 5 minutes before the motherfucker immediately assumed I have PTSD and that's why I can't sleep and prescribed me Prozac AND Lorazepam. He said the Prozac would help me with my "depression from PTSD" and the Lorazepam would help me with the anxiety that is keeping me from sleep. Mind you, I never once mentioned anything about being depressed or PTSD.

I argued with him a little bit and talked him into letting me get a sleep study, but he still wanted me to try the pills (I flushed them down the toilet lol). I got the sleep study, but it took a couple months, but guess what was wrong with me? Fucking sleep apnea lol

A doctor tried their hardest to shove a SSRI that people become highly dependent on and a highly addictive Benzo down my throat for no reason whatsoever when my problem was physical, not mental.

These motherfuckers are snakes.
Bro, outside looking in, you guys have a huge problem with prescription drugs and the DR's play a huge part in it. We are getting there too.

There is this
https://www.propublica.org/article/...-cash-tend-to-prescribe-more-brand-name-drugs

And don't forget them buying stock in certain companies that produce these drugs

I am on painkillers for neck and shoulder using Tramadol, I have built up a tolerance while I sit in que for operation and my gp told me go higher, I'm like no thanks cuzzo I use this shit only when I really really have too. I see them coming a mile away.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
why the hostility, pal?

i guess you really did mess up and post under the wrong profile.

go back to educating us all about autonomous vehicles.
I'll talk about whatever I want to talk about when I want to talk about it. No simp that fell for dope who cries about something they signed up for has an opinion that matters. Fall in line and worry about your simpish ways.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I'll talk about whatever I want to talk about when I want to talk about it. No simp that fell for dope who cries about something they signed up for has an opinion that matters. Fall in line and worry about your simpish ways.
I know who you really are. You're not accepted anywhere...you're a sucka who lives his life online. I'll beat the dog shit out of you. You have a "skinny-fat" body.

You took that long to come back with "Hmmph...I'll say whatever I want. You do drugs...you're a simp". Look how much you fuckin post, you fuckin weirdo. You have no real friends.

Props: Mac Jesus
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I know who you really are. You're not accepted anywhere...you're a sucka who lives his life online. I'll beat the dog shit out of you. You have a "skinny-fat" body.

You took that long to come back with "Hmmph...I'll say whatever I want. You do drugs...you're a simp". Look how much you fuckin post, you fuckin weirdo. You have no real friends.
"Challenge" accepted big guy.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK your average siccness poser's favorite Jordan Peterson is in rehab. You are an educated man, correct? Good for this Jordan guy to seek help as an addict because he is definitely not the right person to be giving life advice to others.

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK your average siccness poser's favorite Jordan Peterson is in rehab. You are an educated man, correct? Good for this Jordan guy to seek help as an addict because he is definitely not the right person to be giving life advice to others.
It's crazy bro over these last couple of months since I made this thread everything has felt right. I feel good these days bro and intend to keep it that way. Been in control of my own life doin things how I wanna do them. I'd delete the thread but it's interesting to be able to look back. And I didn't check Jordan Peterson out but that's too bad to hear.....I guess even the "professionals" (idk how he refers to himself but I'll just use that term for lack of a better one and I'm a lazy fuck) ain't really that professional......

Props: StillHustlin