Anxiety / Depression

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
I feel as though I am running out of options so I might as well ask the Sicc. Nothing to lose.

Have any of you dealt with anxiety and/or depression? What enabled you to get past it, what motivated you to continue to move forward?

I've dealt with both for a number of years now with minimal change. I've attempted to make changes regarding my decisions and choices in life, but it feels the same. I recently started taking an antidepressant but it's a bit too early in the process to have noticed a change yet. I'm hoping (and praying) this shit helps because honestly I'm quite tired of feeling this way.

Do you ever have something negative on your mind, and no matter how hard you try, it just won't go away? I've had some shit on my mind that I've tried to ignore but literally cannot. Honestly feel like I'm weak as fuck in my brain for not being able to just "not think about it."

Any feedback is appreciated. I just wanna move forward and be happy, it's been a looooong fucking minute since I've felt true happiness. Thanks.

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
Yup with both. Onlypiece of advice I can give is if you drink then stop.

Edit: and get quality sleep. It'll change your life
Been on meds for 8 days, haven’t drank or smoked since. Longest I’ve been without either in a few years.....has made me feel good. Just trying to figure out how in the fuck to clear my mind.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Real talk smoke some weed and get over yourself. Might be time to visit the toad. Anxiety? Did you take a communications course in college? If not sign up for some stuff where you have to speak in front of groups of people you don't know. If you have a job ask to lead a group meeting. It's time for you to rattle your own cage. Depression? You aren't a girl so really, what's the goddamn problem? Both of the terms are overused. Every human has ups and downs. No disrespect but I highly doubt you have clinical depression. 99% of people throwing the depression word around are faggots who just don't know how to deal with their downs. Time to grow up.

Props: Ezekiel

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I feel as though I am running out of options so I might as well ask the Sicc. Nothing to lose.

Have any of you dealt with anxiety and/or depression? What enabled you to get past it, what motivated you to continue to move forward?

I've dealt with both for a number of years now with minimal change. I've attempted to make changes regarding my decisions and choices in life, but it feels the same. I recently started taking an antidepressant but it's a bit too early in the process to have noticed a change yet. I'm hoping (and praying) this shit helps because honestly I'm quite tired of feeling this way.

Do you ever have something negative on your mind, and no matter how hard you try, it just won't go away? I've had some shit on my mind that I've tried to ignore but literally cannot. Honestly feel like I'm weak as fuck in my brain for not being able to just "not think about it."

Any feedback is appreciated. I just wanna move forward and be happy, it's been a looooong fucking minute since I've felt true happiness. Thanks.
A healthy diet and exercise will help you sleep as well as make you feel better. You don't need meds, you need a kick up the ass.

Jan 31, 2008
it seems to me that you need to come to terms with some 'worst case scenario' that is always in your peripheral vision which you are anxiously avoiding to look at.
Have you considered talking to a therapist and coming to terms with whatever it is that you are not willing to accept? I would start there...

Feb 8, 2006
it seems to me that you need to come to terms with some 'worst case scenario' that is always in your peripheral vision which you are anxiously avoiding to look at.
Have you considered talking to a therapist and coming to terms with whatever it is that you are not willing to accept? I would start there...
One of the best answers I’ve seen on here.

Props: BIG CHUNK

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
Got myself a therapist back home

Broke up with my girl today, probably one of the best decisions I made in a while.

Props: Thizzlejuice
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Stay away from therapists, counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists

LMAO

Literally the worst advice someone could give you is to trust one of these people, unless you are SMI or going to harm an innocent or yourself.

None of these people will fix or solve anything for you, that is entirely up to you. The majority of these people simply are not based in science in any sense of the word and they have a propensity to interject their own beliefs and opinions into matters (and at the end of the day it's how they make money). You better know the mf like a book before putting your mind and body in their hands for if man has taught you anything in this life it's that they surely will disappoint you.

Last edited:

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Focus on yourself for a while, push all negative things away. You have to almost baby yourself to get back to where you should be, both physically and mentally. They are both very connected. Then you almost have to go heads up with the anxiety and the panic attacks and claim some control over them even though it's almost feels uncontrollable. Maybe that will help you

Props: BIG CHUNK

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
Stay away from therapists, counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists

LMAO

Literally the worst advice someone could give you is to trust one of these people, unless you are SMI or going to harm an innocent or yourself.

None of these people will fix or solve anything for you, that is entirely up to you. The majority of these people simply are not based in science in any sense of the word and they have a propensity to interject their own beliefs and opinions into matters (and at the end of the day it's how they make money). You better know the mf like a book before putting your mind and body in their hands for if man has taught you anything in this life it's that they surely will disappoint you.
How did you arrive to these conclusions? You think all therapists are a scam?

Jun 13, 2018
Gotham City
Just get drunk and make money it's what I do.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

But honestly life and the world is a fake illusion and game..
get all the money kill all who get in your way.. you will be fine.
Money does buy happiness.. that and alcohol..

hahaha ah ah ah ha ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jan 31, 2008
I would stay away from the meds they push on people. 100 years ago they'd have given you heroin or if you were a woman, a vibrator. Concerning therapists, many if not most are shit but when you find a good one, they don't even have to be licensed, just a friend or someone who you feel you can reflect off of and get good positive and healthy feedback from.