@All the artists on here......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
good question villain... i honestly can't think of a suitable label for our music. i just do what I feel, spit about what's on my mind... so really i have no clue what other people would call it... "keepin' it real" music maybe? lol

Aug 31, 2002
whatever, whatever, something extravagant!!!!

Let the boot run his mouth.

"Way beyond than you and I would ever think an all.
Things that I talk about huuuuuhhhh!!! will get you all install...
In My backseat kutcrome, lets have a ball & everything cracks, Full force w/ my 98 Cinnamon Kutcrome & Mash!
Homies on sum chromies 100 wheels & 100 Spokers.
Don't Joke around wit me cuz I dont' really really know yer. Everthing Iz all in Blurry, eating Dairy Queen McFlurry.
Man, Im from Tac-Town, Fat wad of chips is no worry.
Lets get this party crunk & let me put it on the tab, Tipper the Bartendar Mannn! He makes me Laugh.
While you E joying HennyCola, I'm E Joying Soda.
Homies be like "What Boy! You Drinking Soda!"

Sumthin sumthin verse off "Fo Free Shindig" Sonny Bonoho.... a.k.a. Kutcrome

Have My own dang self featuring in my dang album. 2003!!:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"Why cant he ever flow 2 songs the same way?" :confused:

I make songs for, literally, everybody (for better or worse, as it seems)...adolescents, teachers, accountants, cashiers, college professors...all that..Im still pondering whether or not my first album will be parental advisory! Its easy to re-write curses in the place of meaningful words :rolleyes: , but its hard as fuck to take stuff out and then re-write it and make sense...

Apr 25, 2002
What i been formulatin'............

Dark Comedy shit,political to a point........reality..........non bling'n shit......just my reality,my character...........and like lil g said ''tight shit''!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I freestyle every day in the shower for at least 7 minutes. I call it "Soapy Flows". I keep my game clean BIAAAAAAAAAATch. Peep my new album "This is My Life: Suds, Guns n' Hoez" featuring MC Neutrogena and DJ Suave coming Spring 2003, courtesy of Soap on a Rope Entertainment.

^^^^Here is an example of how much thought goes into many a web rapstar's business plan. Get off the net and on a mic suckaaaaz! P.S. If you take offense to this it's about you. If you don't, then you get the joke. HOLLA!

Apr 25, 2002
ey................

ey..........sergeant you should post a ''do the east bow to mecca'' under your name...your confusing arab with black...............lol..........naw that shit was funny............you know I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
IN THE PAST IT HAS BEEN ALL GAME TYPE SHIT, BUT IT HAS EVOLVED MORE INTO MUSIC FOR PEOPLE TO ENJOY...I HAVE NO LABEL....BUT I CAN SAY WHAT IT IS....IT AINT GANGSTA MUSIC, THAT AINT MY THING....NEVER HAS BEEN...I RESPECT GOOD MUSIC, AND MY GOAL IS TO MAKE ONLY THAT AND NOTHING LESS...
'

WE MAKE MUSIC FOR EVERYONE @ EASTSIDE RECORDS....IF U DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT, COME FIND OUT ABOUT IT....]

WWW.MP3.COM/EASTSIDE_RECORDS

BULLET

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
there you are---

MR VILLAIN....

what da deal dawg..where u been at?...i moved back to the town but unfortunatley caught a vocsa and doin a 60 day bid in juvy...ill be out on jan 29th so drop your number in a pm and when i get out we gotta make some mo fukkin music!!!!!..