7 Years later

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
R.I.P. 2pac

Tonight it's beer and Pac. Take a moment and remember one of the most gifted mc's to ever bless the mic as well as the world.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Believe it or not Pac is my favorite above Tech....(no offense Tech)

Pac is truly missed, if he were still here there wouldnt be a ja rule....dmx nor jay z would not be as big and puffy and mobb deep would be drinking piss, which would make for a great pay per view special.

RIP Tupac Amaru Shakur

For sure..... you probably know already Swick , but if not theres gonna be a deathrow mixtape out by pac, a new unreleased album, the movie resurrection, the soundtrack to resurrection and Makaveli clothing line all happening through the end of this year and early next year....... Can't wait to see resurrection..peace

Aug 23, 2002
Makaveli2PAC said:
theres gonna be a deathrow mixtape out by pac, a new unreleased album, the movie resurrection, the soundtrack to resurrection and Makaveli clothing line all happening through the end of this year and early next year
Dont forget the 2Pac mixtape comin out by Vlad, Harry & G Lantern! Shits gonna be hot. If yall dont know. Its gonna be old Pac verses with a bunch of artists over some of the best beats.

1. Intro
2. Revolution Ft. Busta Rhymes
3. Fight Music Ft. Xzibit
4. Homeboyz Ft. Jadakiss, DMX & Butch Cassidy
5. Gunz On My Side Ft. Busta Rhymes
6. 2 Glocks Ft. Bounty Killer, Wayne Marshall
7. Baby Don't Cry Ft. Wyclef Jean
8. Hold Up
9. Bomb Ass Pussy
10. Riders & Punks Interlude
11. I'm A Rider Ft. Big Pun
12. If You Really Want It Ft. Left-Eye & 50 Cent
13. Me Against The World Ft. Bun-B & Brooklyn
14. 2Pac Interlude
15. High All The Time
16. Thug-N Me Ft. Jodeci
17. Alicia Keys Interlude
18. Reputations
19. Bodyguard Interlude
20. Thug'z Mansion / Slippin'
21. Fat Joe INterlude
22.On My Block Ft. Scarface
23. Pray For Better Dayz
24. Keep On Pressin' On Ft. Butch Cassidy
25. Lil-Ghetto Boy
26. Are U Still Down Ft. Jon B
27. Sway Interlude
28. One Day Ft. Nappy Roots
29. Dear Mama - Live
30. Afeni Shakur Interlude

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
his music. his lyrics, his work ethic, his realness, his ability to make anyone, white, black, rich, poor, relate to his music

Jul 30, 2003
jaydub816 said:
too many people are coming out with a clothing line.....
true, but im from the westcoast and we ain't got no clothing lines that are big like phat farm, rocawear, hope fully makaveli clothing makes it big and makes the westcoast come back 4 its long slumber.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Zero part of what makes Pac a ledgend is that 7 years after his death he still tops most peoples favorite rappers list. His music touches people on different levals and has withstood the test of time. To me he broght true emotion to hip hop. Not just anger but hope as well. His voice might not have been for everyone but it was one for many. Including white guys like me. He was the best song writer ever. A true poet and an intellectual. His talent made him a star; his real life episodes made him a loved/hated hero/villan but it is his music that has made him a ledgend for all time. In twenty years I will still be bumping Pac long after Ja Rule, DMX, Jay-Z and others have all faded into a distant memory.

"Maybe it was me who caused it/ The fighting and the hurting/ In my room crying cuz I didn't want to be a burden"

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
306 said:
Zero part of what makes Pac a ledgend is that 7 years after his death he still tops most peoples favorite rappers list. His music touches people on different levals and has withstood the test of time. To me he broght true emotion to hip hop. Not just anger but hope as well. His voice might not have been for everyone but it was one for many. Including white guys like me. He was the best song writer ever. A true poet and an intellectual. His talent made him a star; his real life episodes made him a loved/hated hero/villan but it is his music that has made him a ledgend for all time. In twenty years I will still be bumping Pac long after Ja Rule, DMX, Jay-Z and others have all faded into a distant memory.

"Maybe it was me who caused it/ The fighting and the hurting/ In my room crying cuz I didn't want to be a burden"
well put

Jan 16, 2003
ice-t got his own clothin line now ice wear his shit is fuckin expensive though

he's the first rapper with his own clothing line i know that actually has music relating to his clothes like a shirt with a cd on the front and lyrics and shit it'z nice

Nov 14, 2002
Who the fuck cares about clothing lines? It's so fuckin' stupid that you're discussing what coast your clothes come from.

Just seems to me that he wouldn't be as popular as he is now if here weren't shot dead.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Just seems to me that he wouldn't be as popular as he is now if here weren't shot dead.
whereas the amount of material released since his death has definately given him more exposure, it was what he did while he was alive that made him a legend

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
not to mention that even though he's been dead 7 years, what he says in his music is just as relevant today as it was then. music that stands the test of time..... can you say the same about most other rap? what happened to the bling bling era? the no limit dynasty? they've been taken out like the trash on wednesday, but his music still lives

Mar 27, 2003
www.DieNastyRecords.com
of course you're 'nobody till somebody kills you', but i know for me at least, his death has nothing to do with why i feel him, on the contrary, his death is the worst part of it....
i been following him since strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z., and lovin him the whole time
since before he got shot, robbed, jailed, anything...
since he was a tatoo-less, hair-havin 19 year old in juice...
so for those of us that have been down since the beginning, his death has nothing to do with his appeal
for the posers tryna jump on the wagon after the fact, that might be different
but them the same people that have gotten 50 to where he is..
but as for zero, i dunno dogg, if u dont get it by now, u either aint gunna, or you need to do more open-minded research of his body of work till u understand.....
but the majority of the earth prolly aint wrong