YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Get the fuck out of the 707 area code J Roo. Dont need no non representers like you.

Southern Cali is still crap. I need to get back to the bay quick. The Giants are probably going to lose, only because of 1) Spiezo, and 2) taking out Ortiz, OH fuckin well though, Anaheim is still a pos and any Angel fan is in reality a Dodger fan converted for this one series.

:(

Apr 25, 2002
CONGRATS TO ANAHEIM AND ALL ANGLES FANS!!!

AND A BIG FUCK YOU TO BITCH DODGER FANS JUMPIN ON THE DICK OF THE ANGLES!!! YOU WOULD NEVER SEE US DOIN THAT ABOUT THE A'S! BLEED DODGER BLUE MARKS! :dead: :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
_bong_ said:
AND A BIG FUCK YOU TO BITCH DODGER FANS JUMPIN ON THE DICK OF THE ANGLES!!! YOU WOULD NEVER SEE US DOIN THAT ABOUT THE A'S! BLEED DODGER BLUE MARKS! :dead: :devious:
That's why this A's fan sez FUCK THE GIANTS! Dusty Baker's little annoying kid crying was the funniest thing I ever saw. Wah. While we're at it, FUCK LA TOO!

Jun 12, 2002
J-roo said:

That's why this A's fan sez FUCK THE GIANTS! Dusty Baker's little annoying kid crying was the funniest thing I ever saw. Wah. While we're at it, FUCK LA TOO!
shut yo gay ass up lookin hella goofy with that yellow n green jersey on...atleast we made it to the world series

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn it feels good to see the GIANTS go down... cant get tired of watching sportscenter/sports right about now... FUCK GIANTS...
you muthafuckas look stupid celebrating after game 5 outside the stadium, its all good now, TUESDAY angel peepz will celebrate for all yall.......