YOU DONT GET IT YOUR NOT FINDA BLOW...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
I JUST WANT TOO KNOW WHEN IS THE POINT WERE A ARTIST FINALLY SEE THEY AINT MENT FOR THIS RAP SHIT?I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN SOMEONE REALLY LOOKS AT THE GAME AND THE SHIT THEY DO AND SAY MAN THIS AINT ME.JUST SOME SHIT IN MY HEAD I WANTED SOME FEED BACK ON

HOLLA

Apr 25, 2002
But from a fans point of view, i can look at 3/4 of these rappers out trying to come up and people who have been in the game for MANY of years and still havent blown up, and I'll be like, they're never gonna be big, just cuz they dont have the shit to appeal to listeners, I can name Soooo many artists that can try as much as they want and release a million albums but still be un-noticed. you can be underground for decades and never make it big, its just the dedication and love towards music that keeps these people going, they even know in the back of they head they aint neva gonna make it. i guess they dont care, they'll just keep going and going...you gotta have a certain formula to blow up

shadow

May 13, 2002
blow? shit most of these fools dont even have cash to pay for production ,or understand what it takes to get picked up by a major,alot of it has nothing to do with the quality of your album,who has strong managment? whos got a lawyer?
what do you think ,a major just gonna turn you loose with a few hundred thousand dollars? fuck no you gotta have a plan of action
muthafuccas better learn the business before they try to shop they shit ,this why sending a demo to a major dont do shit, take a look at the scene in houston,all the cats out there have shit in order thats why they makeing it and alot of bay artist aint

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
wow

ok thank 2 those that hit back

@gI
what you wanna stay at your dads the rest of your life?
blow up dont have too be major homie...you can blow up on the underground it dont mean big videos and all that.i see your on that im finda keep it real thing that errr new booty is on when they get in the game or they shit dont move........

oh this is young 2-11 just in case you wanted to know who tha critic was........

real niggas ask real ?'s

so i guess you couldnt give a real answer

thanks too the rest of yall

May 13, 2002
peep, i think any artist that wants to be around ten years from now better learn the business and develope a signature sound plain and simple ,at this point anyone can put out some slumpin shit so what ,that aint shit if it dont get love in other regons of the US, and if you dont know how to manage your money and plan for the future,id love to see producers charge more for production, and the cost of cds rise a little, i think this will get shit on the right track,alot of people may differ but look at it this way-
the only artist that can justify charging this amount are the ones who puting good product out

moe- hell yeah im grumpy shit look at the state of the bay area scene, im stepping away from it for a while but il be back with a different attitude and approach, and alot more power behind me

May 11, 2002
Too blow up in my opinion you need something original. I mean a style or something, a lot of people can come with heated lyrics but the "other" stuff sets them apart. Such as 40 with his slang, Tech9 with his quick rap/mind games, Killa Tay with his echo/yell. You gotta have something another person doesnt have to offer and you can run with that shit. Most important I think is the people who run with you have to believe in you, they want to see you do good and will help you thru thick and thin.

May 11, 2002
I think an idea people should try would to be a have females singin hooks. I mean you know some mainstream type of shit.. If you know some people who DJ clubs drop them somethin they can play in the clubs.

May 13, 2002
moe you do have a very unigue voice the best thing about it is how strong it comes across thats very important, cuzz your able to rap at any tempo and still come strong,alot of artist have to rap very fast to sound good,

i still see production as the key, spend a year making your album with the right people and see what happens aint no need to rush shit when you drop then fools gonna buy&bump its that simple.

save up 10k then give me a call i got a hunch youll make ten times that back

Apr 25, 2002
I dont give a fuck

I just wanna get paid and take care of my kids with this rap money. Fuck a blow up, the wisest words I ever heard Ja Rule say was "CUT THE CHECK!! CUT THE CHECK!!" Thats what the fuck I'm talkin bout:eek:

Apr 25, 2002
THA CRITIC said:
I JUST WANT TOO KNOW WHEN IS THE POINT WERE A ARTIST FINALLY SEE THEY AINT MENT FOR THIS RAP SHIT?I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN SOMEONE REALLY LOOKS AT THE GAME AND THE SHIT THEY DO AND SAY MAN THIS AINT ME.JUST SOME SHIT IN MY HEAD I WANTED SOME FEED BACK ON

HOLLA
I'm 24 right now... If I get to be about 26 or so and I'm still workin a day job I'd probably stop persuing music as a career.