yay its friday!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2005
fuck yall, i got to work tomorrow too, but i guess its cool on my boss's part, to let a couple of us have OT to get that christmas money....but she knows how i roll last time she let me work a saturday, she said she didnt know whether to send me home or send me to the liq for a pick me up....i
you gotta job and now car? i thought you sold dope lol

jus cracked a forty and i gotta work tomorrow to0 gotta drive to sum shit hole town in kentucky

Jun 3, 2006
you gotta job and now car? i thought you sold dope lol

jus cracked a forty and i gotta work tomorrow to0 gotta drive to sum shit hole town in kentucky
cmon homie its friday, lets not get into the interweb shit talkin, i got sum disses ready to go too. not tonight tho......thats funny you say 40, liq didnt have no ides tall cans so i had to get 40's...got half one right here, and 2 in the fridge

Feb 18, 2005
cmon homie its friday, lets not get into the interweb shit talkin, i got sum disses ready to go too. not tonight tho......thats funny you say 40, liq didnt have no ides tall cans so i had to get 40's...got half one right here, and 2 in the fridge
naw i aint dissin you far as im concered we coo lol im just sayin you said you didnt have a car im sippin king cobra that classy shit ya dig, 2 40's for 3.59$ i like to ball ou ton fridays so its nuthin

Jun 3, 2006
naw i aint dissin you far as im concered we coo lol im just sayin you said you didnt have a car im sippin king cobra that classy shit ya dig, 2 40's for 3.59$ i like to ball ou ton fridays so its nuthin
LMAO.......i gots nuthin against cobra, 1.59 a 40, alright to me....plus it aint harsh like other fine malt liquor, i can sit and eat 20 or 30 hotwings while poundin king c

Feb 18, 2005
LMAO.......i gots nuthin against cobra, 1.59 a 40, alright to me....plus it aint harsh like other fine malt liquor, i can sit and eat 20 or 30 hotwings while poundin king c
naw mean lol

no really tho cobra is hella smooth i dont give a fuck if its cheap as hell dis that fine malt liqour learn about it move over oe and colt 45 ive crowned a new king

in my 21 years of life i never sippid this fine fine liquid til 2 nights ago til i find sumthin better im stickin with it

i jus got payed you know how much king cobra the boy boy can buy with 800$?

muaahahahhahahahahaha

Jun 3, 2006
naw mean lol

no really tho cobra is hella smooth i dont give a fuck if its cheap as hell dis that fine malt liqour learn about it move over oe and colt 45 ive crowned a new king

in my 21 years of life i never sippid this fine fine liquid til 2 nights ago til i find sumthin better im stickin with it

i jus got payed you know how much king cobra the boy boy can buy with 800$?

muaahahahhahahahahaha
lol...800 hundred on beer?.....i cant fuck wit that on my best day, alright muthafuckas im gonna go around the corner see if my homies sister will put her mouth on me.....yall be cool

Feb 18, 2005
lol...800 hundred on beer?.....i cant fuck wit that on my best day, alright muthafuckas im gonna go around the corner see if my homies sister will put her mouth on me.....yall be cool
thats a total of 1600$ per month!

for 1600$ i can prolly buy out king cobra thats like 1200 fortys

Jul 3, 2007
i wanna see them tits that avy is frustratin
trust me i see them everyday.. its nothin' new.. two big sacks of fat is nothin' glorious..

thats a total of 1600$ per month!

for 1600$ i can prolly buy out king cobra thats like 1200 fortys
you'd do better to just order from the company itself and get a discount... voila.. more malt liq..

Feb 18, 2005
trust me i see them everyday.. its nothin' new.. two big sacks of fat is nothin' glorious..

you'd do better to just order from the company itself and get a discount... voila.. more malt liq..
lol

im jus playin lol@me spending my whole petty ass check on king cobra

im fuck with nuthin glorious too