WWW.MR-DR.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Vince V. said:
Lorenzo- Who designed the site, it's lookin nice .

Are you on crack? It's horrific, On 1024x768 screen res(which most people use) the site doesnt fit in the browser window, I even have to scroll to get to the other part of the menu. There is nothing graphically appealing and nowadays image is important. I'd reccomend a real designer, professional design can give you a professional look. www.upheavaldesign.com is VERY good and a good price. You can also ask in the art forum and get something cheaper but the key saying for this is "You get what you pay for".

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
you will see

TONY206 said:
Are you on crack? It's horrific, On 1024x768 screen res(which most people use) the site doesnt fit in the browser window, I even have to scroll to get to the other part of the menu. There is nothing graphically appealing and nowadays image is important. I'd reccomend a real designer, professional design can give you a professional look. www.upheavaldesign.com is VERY good and a good price. You can also ask in the art forum and get something cheaper but the key saying for this is "You get what you pay for".

it will be completly up by this weekend. PLEASE DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT IT NOW CAUSE WHEN IT'S DONE YOUR GONNA EAT YOUR WORDS. JUST LIKE WITH "VIBRATIONS" THE BEACH BOYS SONG. JUST RELAX FUCC YOUR FINEST TOP NOTCH IDDY BIDDY AND BUMP THE FUCC OUTTA THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 9, 2004
HOW BOUT IF I BUST A YOUNG NUTT IN YOUR GREEN EYES. YOU TWO FUCKIN HOMOS ARE SORRY AS FUCK. DOC IS A SNITCH. I DOUBT RAIDED WOULD BLOW YOUR SKIRT UP IF IT WASNT TRUE. WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE?? AND YOUNG NUTT, YOU SHOULD SWITCH YOUR NAME TO YOUNG PUNK<======REPPIN BIG BAD SURFER BOY CRIPS. YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE......IF YOU DICKRIDE THIS HARD ON THE FUCKIN COMPUTER, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
okay

PAPAUPTON said:
HOW BOUT IF I BUST A YOUNG NUTT IN YOUR GREEN EYES. YOU TWO FUCKIN HOMOS ARE SORRY AS FUCK. DOC IS A SNITCH. I DOUBT RAIDED WOULD BLOW YOUR SKIRT UP IF IT WASNT TRUE. WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE?? AND YOUNG NUTT, YOU SHOULD SWITCH YOUR NAME TO YOUNG PUNK<======REPPIN BIG BAD SURFER BOY CRIPS. YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE......IF YOU DICKRIDE THIS HARD ON THE FUCKIN COMPUTER, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE

look everybody it's PINKY BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!