WWE V.S. THE GOVERNMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Justin said:
ARE YOU SURE?? FROM WHAT I UNDERSTOOD IT WAS A MONEY ISSUE..
No it was steroids....one of the main reasons (not the only one though) you saw Hulk Hogan move to WCW. Hogan actually testified at the trial and admitted to doing steroids.

McMahon was acquited of all charges.

Jan 18, 2006
I think the wwe is on trial like every day, the steroid thing is the most known, and vince actually gave the company to shane and stephanie during the trial cuz he thought he was going to jail. But im pretty sure owen harts wife sued after his death, the world wildlife fund sured for the rights to wwf name, a bunch of stars sue for something after being cut/ fired/ quit, whatever. Brock Lesnar was in a legal battle with them over the right to wrestle in japan since he had a 10 year no compete clause in his contract

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
timdown said:
I think the wwe is on trial like every day, the steroid thing is the most known, and vince actually gave the company to shane and stephanie during the trial cuz he thought he was going to jail. But im pretty sure owen harts wife sued after his death, the world wildlife fund sured for the rights to wwf name, a bunch of stars sue for something after being cut/ fired/ quit, whatever. Brock Lesnar was in a legal battle with them over the right to wrestle in japan since he had a 10 year no compete clause in his contract
THere are suppose to be some devleopments on that today (thurs 2/9)