would pac get down with shady

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would Pac hook wit Eminem!!

• HELL NAH DUMMY!!!

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I THINK HE WOULD, GYEAH GYEAH!

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
if tupac was still around who thinks he would do songs with Eminem....

some say sense eminem has given him props and used his name is songs, pac would think he's a cool kid, but i disagree...I think if pac were to COME back right NOW he wouldnt feel Eminem, he would most likely be pissed at the guy for usin his name in songs...but if he had NEVER died it might be different....but i still dont think they'd calibarate, becuz of things said and things done and rumors woo woo u know...

anyone got a couple cents to drop in this one?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't know the man so I nor any of you can speak on what he would or wouldn't do. And it's just a matter of time before this thread evolves into an Eminem bashing thread.

Apr 25, 2002
I bet he would wanna get down with Elvis an Jimmi Hendricks, with Buddy Holly on the beats an Richie Vallenz on the hook.....maybe John Lennon could do the intro.

Pac is dead folks, why does it matter what people think he MIGHT do if he was back??????????????????

C

CinFul-1

i'll-JackU-2 said:
I don't think he would've cause Deathrow don't like Dre or Shady.

Had he been off Deathrow I think he would've cause it's all about the money.
I agree

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
YoungVicious said:
Who cares? The man's dead...let him rest in peace.
Orignally posted by Mr. Manolo
Pacs dead so dont speak for him. Let the dead rest in peace......

im not disturbing his peace lol...i asked a question that shouldnt of triggered all this confusion, all u had to do was vote....theres no way in hell im NOT LETTING HIM REST IN PEACE haha.. your the ones bringing up the fact he's dead all i said is if he would rap with someone, CHECC