@woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2002
I gotta give it to you man. I am on the message boards at nickatina.com and he hardly ever replies to questions for him.Dont get me wrong I still like his music but you hardly ever see him responding.i think its dope that you listen to your fans and shit.I know there is a lot of haters on these sights and it probably pisses you off to see people talkin shit.I First heard you flow on blood and tears with take my soul.I heard that shit got on the internet and got yoc influenced right away. I live in a bootsy ass town where you cant get shit for decent music.Fuck wal-mart.You might have a homie or two locked down where I live.Susanville.Sucks here but I am about to bounce out and do my thing.I got yoc influenced and was like damn"hes white" I couldnt even tell.I could give a fuck if someone is blue yellow, purple or whatever if they can flow they can flow.I got all my homies up here bumpin your shit.Sorry if it sounds like I am ridin your jock, but I think its cool as fuck that you actually reply to these boards.Do you ever do shows in Reno or chico?Keep up the good work and fuck these haters.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
A FEW OF THE HOMEBOYZ BEEN UP THERE TO HIGH DESERT-SUSANVILLE- I APPRECIATE THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND GLAD TO SEE YOU UNDERSTAND THERE'S A LOT OF BULLSHIT ON THIS INTERNET WORLD, BUT ALOT OF "REAL PEOPLE" AT THE SAME TIME. AFTER A WHILE YOU LEARN TO PICK OUT THE BAD APPLES.
STAY UP.