Win or lose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
The Kings players arent going to cry they got cheated.Thats for sure.The refs might have made or not made a few calls that were fucked but they leave the coach and the fans to bitch and worry about game 7.They are by far the better team and that should get them by.The Lakers are the masters of dodging bullets they have now dodged 2 the third one will be a charm for Sac Im hoping but either way Im still a fan of this real squad that dont get spoon fed a dam thing.Unlike some 2 man teams that need 40 freethrows to win a game at home by only 4.

May 16, 2002
Thats all they can do is use EXCUSES...Like ive said before NO RESPECT bye some of these MuthaFuckaz...They cant admit when there club gets beat...Its always EXCUSES...

May 12, 2002
What the fuck you mean admit?They got beat you saw the final score.How they got beat is another question.All my money says Shaq wont cry about the refs this game.I wonder why...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YEAH WHAT ABOUT GAME 5 LOL YOU FORGOT SHAQ FOULED OUT,AND THE KINGS BEARLY WON AT HOME...AND YES YOU PULL ON SOMEBODYS JERSEY
'ITS CALLED HOLDING AND ITS A FOUL"ON THE LAST CALL BY KOBE...WHERE WAS THE CALL....HMMMMMM GAME 7

May 7, 2002
fuck that...how's everybody gonna put that on the kings. Because I recall a certain 7'1 Laker indivudal claming the reason kings won "starts with a c and end with a t". thats not crying???? SHiiiiet

May 12, 2002
I am just happy the world witnessed the most powerful dominant center to ever play ball cry like a little bitch about my favorite team cheating!A win in game seven to knock these fuckin hoes out once and for all would be sweet too.ha haaa

May 12, 2002
But does every team say they been cheated when they lose?Not got bad calls but been cheated?There is a difference bad calls dont lose a game for you being cheated does.Shaq claimed the only way to beat them is to cheat shaq dictionary, "start with a c end with a t".Thats crazy coming from the self proclaimed most dominant player ever.Cheated.ha haaa

May 12, 2002
Hey I have said it before I dont know Shaq personally but man he is one dumb fucker.He aint playing the part of big dumb ass to the media,on his movies,on the mic.He is a big dumb ass.Plain and simple.He finnally makes his free thorws and its something special the fucking dude is a NBA player and the self proclaimed most dominant one.Big fucking deal if he makes his freethrows I can make them too.Atleast 6-7 out of ten.Big cross eyed mongrol...ha haa