Why the FUCK is Tupac....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Hit Em Up beat wasn't Pac's in the first place, it was "Paid IN Full" by Rakim, then Biggie took it for that one song, then 2pac took the Biggie beat to diss him...

But I agree with what everyone else is saying, Pac would never been down with a little weenie like Ja...

--
HeX

Aug 2, 2002
heard along the grape vine

supposebly death row is plannin on colaborations with murder inc in the future. Suge's been locked up 4 a minute! i wouldn't doubt that he would sell out, when you need money you need money and if he had succsess with Pac why not try again with some fool who's alleady famous AND resembles Pac (whom he got hella loot from)..........that's the game though........."fuckit".

May 8, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
I CAN FEEL WHERE SPICE IS COMIN FROM.... CUZZ I GOT SONGS FROM MY HOMIE THAT DIES THAT IM SITTIN ON, BUT I THINK I SHOULD JUST KEEP THEM WHERE THEY ARE... I DONT KNOW....
I feel you on the artist not wanting to make it look like they tryna get money off of they're dead homies name, but just put em as bonus tracks or sumthin.

May 13, 2002
MAN SOME PEOPLE GOT IT TWISTED,PAC HAD ALOT OF STUFF GOING ON IN NEW YORK CITY,HE KNEW JUST AS MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE AS ON THE WEST COAST EVERYONE DOWN WITH THUG LIFE AND WEST COAST BUT DONT KNOW THE HALF, VERY FEW BIG ARTIST ON EITHER COAST GOT INTO THE EAST/WEST SHIT THAT PAC WAS INVOLVED IN,GET IT STRAIGHT, PAC IS FROM THE EAST COAST AND SPENT ALOT OF TIME THERE WORKING WITH BIGGIE AND ALOT OF OTHER EAST COAST ARTIST SO TOSAY THAT PAC DIDNT DO SONGS WITH CATS LIKE RULE IS CRAZY AS HELL,SHIT WHO CARES IF THEY USE A PAC VERSE SHIT,THEY PROLLY GONNA DO IT MORE JUSTICE THAN ALOT OF ARTIST FROM THE WEST,

ALSO ABOUT HIS MOTHER ,SHE BROUGHT HIM INTO THIS WORLD AND BESIDES SUGE WAS THE ONLY ONE BY HIS SIDE, ALL THE SO CALLED HOMIES THAT HAVE CASH DIDNT BAIL HIS ASS OUT OF JAIL,ALSO HIS MOM CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK SHE WANTS TO DO WITH HIS WORK ITS HER RIGHT, AND TO THE FOOLS THAT ARE DOWNING HER SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS'S UP !! LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW WHATS BETTER

Aug 2, 2002
Fuckit

all i know is that J-Z does not have any right or place on a Tupac CD. Nas...yes, they handled their differences and relate. JZ is off on his onw level his own little trip and if pac was alive he'd still be dissin JZ and not just because he's from the east but because he felt he was fake, just like he would talk shit about Dre and call him Gay.....I know he was doin thangs on the East though..That's why before he dies him and Suge was doin "Death Row East" in order to offer east coast cats a chance.......but yeah whatever.

Aug 12, 2002
i think Suge and Afeni are selling Pac out and fuckin up he's legacy, they give rhymes and beats to some fake ass bitches like Ja Fool and want to have Pac's enemies on he's album ( i dont care that Nas is in the album cause they squashed beef ) but gettin Jigga in it,(and i dont have problem with eastcoast rappers) release albums with pop beats, GREEDY! hey how bout puttin Richie Rich or other Bay area rappers on new album cause they r ones that Pac was down with, not jay z not trick daddy or none of them muthafuckas.. Pac must be rollin in grave right now.. IM FUCKIN PISSED!!!! but as big Pac fan as i am i have to get this album.

May 3, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
well whatever, the beats they change from the original songs are gay....what happened to the people who did the beats for the makaveli album????????
Without those "original" gay beats they would have nothing to sample.

They put out a lot of "original" classic's and sampled some "original" songs.

What about the people from Me Against The World?

Jun 1, 2002
HeX55 said:
Hit Em Up beat wasn't Pac's in the first place, it was "Paid IN Full" by Rakim, then Biggie took it for that one song, then 2pac took the Biggie beat to diss him...

But I agree with what everyone else is saying, Pac would never been down with a little weenie like Ja...

--
HeX
That beat was a remake of a Dennis Edwards song called "Don't look any further."

As far as people talking about people remaking Pacs songs, What about that wack ass remake C-bo and them did. I think it was called "Still Ridin." But I guess it is okay as long as it is remade by rappers everyone on here likes.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
midwestbound said:

Without those "original" gay beats they would have nothing to sample.

They put out a lot of "original" classic's and sampled some "original" songs.

What about the people from Me Against The World?

i am not talking about the songs they sampled but producers who have worked with tupac when he was alive. seems most of the songs coming out. didn't they change the original beats tupac had worked with and got a new producer to i guess update it with? and yes also the me against the world producers and anyone else tupac has worked with before his untimely death i just chose the makaveli one cause it would be his most recent producers he worked before he passed...i would just think it would be alot better if they left the original tracks they did for the songs intact....i doubt it would sound outdated, nothing does with tupac but they chose to put the latest producer that is "hot" and singer and rapper and whoever else just to sell....oh well