whose tired of this...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
SEEING PRETTY MUCH EVERY THREAD IN THIS FORUM HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH LAKERS AND KINGS...you guys do know that there are other sports out there...keep that shit on one thread...fuck...

May 7, 2002
Yea but the hottes thing going on right now is the Kings and the Lakers series..its not just on the board. everybody talking about it everywhere. at my school...at work. everywhere. lots of bets being made as well. Sac and La going head to head...the best series in a while..excluding tonights game.

C

CinFul-1

Daveyboy said:
SEEING PRETTY MUCH EVERY THREAD IN THIS FORUM HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH LAKERS AND KINGS...you guys do know that there are other sports out there...keep that shit on one thread...fuck...
I'm tired of your Fuckin Ass don't like the threads than start a diffrent Pussy Bitch. Theres a thread on here that was bon Basketball and you started shit, Suck my Dick!!!!

May 12, 2002
4 reasons...Kings-Lakers is the hottest thing right now no doubt.The team that wins this is taking it.Its been a great series.The 91siccness is the 916 which is the Sacramento basin area which means there is probubly people in or around SAC on this site and all we know right now is the Kings.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
MAN ITS JUST TRASH TALK HOMIE IT AINT THAT SERIES ,,,BOTH TEAMS GET PAID HELLA CASH,WIN OR LOSE...WE JUST PONDS IN THE GAME..LAKERS LOSE I STILL GOTS TO GET UP TO WORK THE NEXT DAY...I AINT LOSING SLEEP OVER IT.

i hear you...i'm not trippin really...there's just hella threads on that shit...

and cinful...you better shut your little dick sucker...don't be mad at me cuz...

C

CinFul-1

Daveyboy said:

i hear you...i'm not trippin really...there's just hella threads on that shit...

and cinful...you better shut your little dick sucker...don't be mad at me cuz...
Eat a Dick u started this talking shit stuff Fuck you!!!