Who's goin to the release party?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2002
For those who don't know the release party is at shooters 21 on the 24th from 8pm til 3am. Can't wait to see how many show up I imagine quite a few. Its goin to be the shit. See you there peace.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i'll be there!........

THE CLUB ITSELF IS THE SHIT!!.....i know to get into the club on a regular night it cost......5$...cause it holds like 3,000 people.!!!.......anyway........i know i am gonna be there!!!.....too tight!!.....tech is gonna perform right???.......

out!

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah its sux for a lot of us that it is only 21+ , but that is the only place around that will hold Tech's following and still be down with havin a rap show... ... ...Its all jesus... ... ...PEACE.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
JxJxH said:
I'm gonna be on the invite list, but I'm trying to see if I can bring my 20 year old girlfriend.
not tryin to hate.......but........i wouldn't bring anyone younger than 21........mostly because if they don't let her in......then you ain't gonna feel right leavin her!!!......maybe you will .......dunno........but....you should re-think that!!............out!

plus there will be tight ass females there!!!........believe it!!

they are pretty strick on the age shit!!!....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
HA...HA..HA.....

MasZive said:
Travis said that even he can't get anyone under 21 in. So I guess that my girl is shit outta luck tomorrow night...
TOO FUNNY......but they enforce the age shit there!!........thanks for getting back at me........

do you want me to send you the money first or what?....lem me know!!
out!!!