who would yall like 2 see from tacoma & seattle collab?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA ITS A FACT..MY NIGGA TREAL FROM ON THA BLOCK RECORDS GOT ME ON A TRACK...IT'S ME HIM AND KRIME RU..WHAT UP MY NIG?? WE ON THERE GOIN REAL FUCKIN HARD..."THROW IT UP"

I SEEN HAV NOT LIKE A WEEK AGO,I TOLD HIM WE NEED TO GET DOWN SO WE GON SEE..I BEEN KNOWIN HIM FOR YEARS SINCE HE WENT BY A DIFFERENT NAME...,WHICH I WONT DIVULGE,I'LL LET HIM DO THAT....

Aug 18, 2003
151 said:
YEA ITS A FACT..MY NIGGA TREAL FROM ON THA BLOCK RECORDS GOT ME ON A TRACK...IT'S ME HIM AND KRIME RU..WHAT UP MY NIG?? WE ON THERE GOIN REAL FUCKIN HARD..."THROW IT UP"

I SEEN HAV NOT LIKE A WEEK AGO,I TOLD HIM WE NEED TO GET DOWN SO WE GON SEE..I BEEN KNOWIN HIM FOR YEARS SINCE HE WENT BY A DIFFERENT NAME...,WHICH I WONT DIVULGE,I'LL LET HIM DO THAT....

you or young krime dogg should post that shit so we can here it.

& by the way who's treal?i never heard of this nigga is he from tacoma?is his album out or does he have any other albums out?holla at me loc.

the truth is told for those who dont kno
TREAL is a cali-Tac nigga who been doing what he dose fo a good ride
now that im done wit my D.O.C. i can expand my passion for the music so keep it gangsta
ps O.G freeze and gangsta nutt whats wrong wit you nigga stop that bullshit
you want to see ah gangsta and ah preacher get down
please tell me what that will sound like

Nov 24, 2003
Dat ni#$* TREAL said:

ps O.G freeze and gangsta nutt whats wrong wit you nigga stop that bullshit
you want to see ah gangsta and ah preacher get down
please tell me what that will sound like
yeah i think it would sound nice since i can pick up any number of albums wit gangstas getin down wit other gangtas so something differant would be coo like any of the colloborations on the kanye college dropout; the pharmonche styles p cut, 50 talib etc tracks wit differant styles have been succesful