Who was let go recently ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Cristy Hemma was so fine, they shoulda dropped Victorias butter face ass over her eventhough she is probably the best womanswrestler technically on the show. Who gives a shit about womens wrestling anyways unless its a lingerae pillow fight or bra and panties match?

May 13, 2002
jayda650 said:
Cristy Hemma was so fine, they shoulda dropped Victorias butter face ass over her eventhough she is probably the best womanswrestler technically on the show. Who gives a shit about womens wrestling anyways unless its a lingerae pillow fight or bra and panties match?

for real....she still fine

May 13, 2002
lol fuck a sharmell....wack ass bitch

they should drop booker an his whore...they more less useless

booker been garbage for awhile now...jus makin him look worse bein hurt an with his dumb wife

May 11, 2002
Anyone know whats going on with the Hearthrobs? I heard they were released too. I heard it involves something that happened on WWE Byte this and they are thinking about cancelling the show too.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Duo775 said:
Anyone know whats going on with the Hearthrobs? I heard they were released too. I heard it involves something that happened on WWE Byte this and they are thinking about cancelling the show too.
I just heard the same thing about byte this...
...apparently the heart throbs (or so I hear) were saying uber sexually suggestive comments and at some point tried to undress todd grisham...
thats just what I heard, supposidly thats what led to their firing, and appently the producer of byte this is under review, he could lose his job soon- ending the webcast.

May 16, 2002
^they also supposedly were talking down on certain people such as bigshow and kane saying, "just because they are big doesnt mean they are talented" ...too bad last week's show was taken down from wwe.com already.