Whens tha new Luni.com coming out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Ive heard that luni's got a new cd coming out called Luni Coleone.com and waz woundering tha street date. Holla with some info homiez

Aug 18, 2002
Ive looked at the wherehouse here in Fresno and didnt see it and asked a clerk to check on tha date and he said theres nothing in the computer.DAM FOOL probally didnt even check,Mabey every one got at it befor me cuz I dont see it anywhere.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
TalonZ said:
Ive looked at the wherehouse here in Fresno and didnt see it and asked a clerk to check on tha date and he said theres nothing in the computer.DAM FOOL probally didnt even check,Mabey every one got at it befor me cuz I dont see it anywhere.
Yeah same shit happened to me back when Kurupt-Streets Iz A Muthafucka came out. I called the wherehouse and asked if they had it, they said they had no copies. I just hung up and said fuck this and went there. When I got there they copies of it up the ass, there was like 2,000 copies sittin right in front of there fuckin faces. So the stupid fuck didn't even look, that's why I don't trust em when I call.