What's up in the West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2003
www.cullenscrafts.com
I'm living in Massachusetts, originally from Miami. Mass don't support no West Coast unless it's Dr. Dre or someone like that. Hell I just found out not long ago that Cougnut R.I.P. was no longer with us. What's going on with Above The Law? I heard they dropped a single, but damned if I can find it. Is Chunk still doin' his thing?

Apr 25, 2002
damn aparently you are years behind. The Cougar passed in a car crash as well a Hitman from RBL who was shiot in the head RIP to both.

Chunk is around but he is not much of a fan favorite.

The best Artists right now in California are Xzibit, Yukmouth, San Quinn, The Mobfigaz (especially AP9 and Jacka), Fully Loaded, Tha Liks, Kurupt, Knocturnal, The Luniz. C-Bo, X Raided and Lynch are all still on top of the game in Sac. Good new artists are Cozmo, A-Wax, The Riddla, and Willie Henn. Overall things are poppin off pretty well as usual with California Music there is a large underground market and we still get no radio play.
F.T.I. "Recognize tha Bay!"