WHAT THE FUCK IZ IT NOW???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THA GAME WUZ OFFICIATED JUST FINE...
KOBEZ FUCKIN ASS WUSNT SICK...
GAME WAS IN STAPLEZ...
NOBODY "CHEATED"...
PEJAZ STILL OUT...
VLADE DIDNT FLOP...

SO WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU "FANZ" GONNA BE COMPLAININ BOUT NOW?...I CANT WAIT TO READ YOUR BULLSHIT REPLYZ...KINGZ JUST PROVED THAT THEIR A BETTER TEAM...GO AHEAD N STACK ALL YOUR CHAMPIONSHIPZ ON ONE SIDE....WHO GIVEZ A FUCK...FUCK YOUR THREEPEAT...WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO ACOMPLISH A FUCKIN THREEPEAT IN THA NEXT TWO YEARZ...LIKE THAT...I JUST CANT WAIT TO READ SHARK AND SCOTTIEZ REPLYZ...SO FUCKIN FULLA SHIT BETWEEN THEM TWO....KINGZ IN 6..$IDEWAYZ

May 9, 2002
*sixers fan steps in*

ok..i watched the entire game...and divac did not "flop" this game....he actually played a very good game all-around.......

but to Mr.Typcee...i know you behind your team..and you happy and all.....but the series still isn't over.....and even though the lakers looked like left-over dinner tonight......i wouldn't count on it being like that for the next few games....just let it play out

*thinking*..damn, all ya'll remind me of Florida Gator fans....

May 13, 2002
Grim said:
even though the Lakers lost, I still think the lakers cheated like they always do......wishin Kobe's hoe ass would of gotten knocked the fuck out, he cries too damn much
U WANNA SEE A CRYBABY. SHIT EVERYTIME I SEE THE CAMERA ON VLADE, HIS OVERGROWN BABY HEUWE ASS IS ALWAYS CRYING. LOOKING FOR A FOUL. HIS WEAK ASS IS ALWAYS BEING THROWN AROUND BY LITTLE GUYS LIKE FISHER AND HES ALWAYS WHINING SAUSE HE DIDNT GET THE FOUL.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
From today's Sacramento Bee:

Red is red -- When Red Auerbach starts to bellyache, you tend to listen a little more. The man has his fingerprints all over 16 NBA championships with the Boston Celtics, including time as coach and president, and he still appreciates quality ball. But the complaining from Lakers camp? Enough already, he told a Los Angeles sports radio station Friday morning. "All they do is (complain) when they lose," he said.

nuff said.