WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO KEEP DOIN THIS MUZIC THANG???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Seriously...I think this is all I got...I have nothin else...I truely believe that one day I will make it...If I don't...then I don't know what I'll do...I can't do a 9-5 job the rest of my life...I gotta do something and become somebody....I've got alot of things I gotta say...alot of things that gotta be heard....

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
My Uncle who was a member of the old school group
CON FUNK SHUN passed away, and that really keeps me motivated cause his music is flowin thru me now, if ya'll got the first album "Preliminary Hearing", the last song is dedicated to him....Also I have a major love for music and its very addicting, I can't stay out of the studio.....

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
my peers

it's been harder lately though....... havent really done shit...... and my cousin makes great music also, but he hasn't did shit lately because 2 of his group members are unavailable.... they used to put shit down almost daily 2 years ago when it was in full effect, but with 2 of the group members gone, it's alot harder... they used to feed off each other in order to come up with great material, but how are u gonna feed off of someone when there's only one person now??

me and his group where gonna record a compilation album showcasing our lyrical talents, but that project has since been shelved..... i had the beats done and everything, but now those beats are gonna be sittin around for awhile.... i had a vision for this project, but now i'm dissapointed because it'll be a long time til this see's the light of day........ right now i'm thinkin about startin a project involving my cousins music and mines just to get the flow started up again....

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Man, I can't stay away from it. Trust me, I tried real hard to stay away. I quit doin' anything music related for like two years 'cause I was sick of it. But I got the bug again and I feel like I never left the game.

I love it too much to leave for good.

I was talkin' about this same kinda thing with Mac Pacino recently and we both said the same thing: "We chose this." Even if success never comes, we chose this and it's what we're about.

Gone,
Doxx

May 13, 2002
man after 14 years im taking a break from this shit, im gonna shoot some movies and see how that shit works,ive done just about everything that i could in music i still love the shit but its different now, i dont get a thrill out of it anymore, i never thought about the cash,thats not why i got into this shit if it comes then it does but this is who i am and what i do, ill get back into it in a few years but i gotta try something else for a while

W

way2major

my peers

it's been harder lately though....... havent really done shit...... and my cousin makes great music also, but he hasn't did shit lately because 2 of his group members are unavailable.... they used to put shit down almost daily 2 years ago when it was in full effect, but with 2 of the group members gone, it's alot harder... they used to feed off each other in order to come up with great material, but how are u gonna feed off of someone when there's only one person now??

me and his group where gonna record a compilation album showcasing our lyrical talents, but that project has since been shelved..... i had the beats done and everything, but now those beats are gonna be sittin around for awhile.... i had a vision for this project, but now i'm dissapointed because it'll be a long time til this see's the light of day........ right now i'm thinkin about startin a project involving my cousins music and mines just to get the flow started up again....

Hey you fake ass rapper stop tell tall tales. You aint never busted a record out . You bitch ass hoe. A compilation of Faggots. Your peers. I guess Castro street is a good place to start with your Peers. You pathetic loser.

East Oakland in the house . Oh ! Boy

W

way2major

Hey Joke Game, you have No game. Watch your back when you walk Union Landing. Norte

W

way2major

You bitch ass hoe. You never ever in any kind of weather or your baldheaded mama with a Freeway beard dressed in leather, will try get street credibility. You are a Joke. Thats real

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
i don't know what the fucc that was, but when i try to put that little gay sentence of yours together, it sounds like ure tryna rap........ lol

oh yeah, the only way to get street credibility is to rap about street shit.... and i don't rap about street shit, so once again, shut yo ass up.... u sound dumb as hell

W

way2major

You dont rap about shit. You have no game. You rap about gay ass shit. Union City. HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gangsta Eight HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CripHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Enough Said