What I like About the Odysea Cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
The reason iam feeling it is due in part to everybodys voices flow together really well. I got it when it first came out and I have felt it ever since. Alot of people thought this was weak but not me the flow and delivery on almost every song with the acception of a few was raw. Right now IAm bumpin Fuccin Up(Sicx Diss) and i love the beat and the little sound that runs through and i like it because its a sicx diss. Anyhow all the Tre-8 songs are real tight my roots and the song with Taydatay was hard i am feeling that shit. The songs about bitches I didnt feel but thats because iam not much for songs about bitches. Big Q has the different voice but itsa all cool. Sad to see Tre-8 aint with em no more he is truly some raw talent. But thats life. The reason i bring this up is because with the release of Documentry Iam wondering how it will sound as opposed to Docs flows and beats on Odysea. I dont know drop your lines.

EPIDEMIC

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
epidemic

Been Drinkin said:
The reason iam feeling it is due in part to everybodys voices flow together really well. I got it when it first came out and I have felt it ever since. Alot of people thought this was weak but not me the flow and delivery on almost every song with the acception of a few was raw. Right now IAm bumpin Fuccin Up(Sicx Diss) and i love the beat and the little sound that runs through and i like it because its a sicx diss. Anyhow all the Tre-8 songs are real tight my roots and the song with Taydatay was hard i am feeling that shit. The songs about bitches I didnt feel but thats because iam not much for songs about bitches. Big Q has the different voice but itsa all cool. Sad to see Tre-8 aint with em no more he is truly some raw talent. But thats life. The reason i bring this up is because with the release of Documentry Iam wondering how it will sound as opposed to Docs flows and beats on Odysea. I dont know drop your lines.

EPIDEMIC

you are somethin else killa. i hope i brightened up your birthday when you spoke wit Doc.. Did you buy the album yet???? if so were? gimme store name and location, and was it placed on the shelves so it was easy to see.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^ Yeah that was cool I had some tests to take today and studying is a bitch. haha it wil be worth it one day homie. Iam going to get it this weekend homie for sure.

I

INDIGO

its a cool little album... i was feeling most of it especially the last track .. it'd be tight to hear a doc & reg album