What Exactly is Syrup???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
Jomodo said:
When I was living in tha N.O. for four yrs. fools would have the wyld out Syzzurp parties... I'm talkin' 'bout buying brand new garbage cans and filling them up w/ a case of 190 proof liquor (Diesel) tons of Kool aid powder, crushed up vicoden, valium, xanax, then fill the rest of the container up w/ water to mix the ingredients and top it off with a few bottles of cough syrup....
whew, talk 'bout CRUNK
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
actually, dont go mixing any cough syrup or pills with anything..that will leave u a huge headache. real drank goes 4oz of promethazyne/ codeine cough syrup (only way) in a 20oz sprite remix orregualr sprite, and u will have some lean, drank, syrup, whatever u wanna call it...real lean taste hella good, and wont leave u with a hangover or anything. cost goes 3.5 will cost you about $240 worth. isnt a cheap drank but worth the cost...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Jomodo said:
When I was living in tha N.O. for four yrs. fools would have the wyld out Syzzurp parties... I'm talkin' 'bout buying brand new garbage cans and filling them up w/ a case of 190 proof liquor (Diesel) tons of Kool aid powder, crushed up vicoden, valium, xanax, then fill the rest of the container up w/ water to mix the ingredients and top it off with a few bottles of cough syrup....
whew, talk 'bout CRUNK

thats so crazy...just sounds like some partyin moonshine type of shit.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
"It just takes the edge off, man," a 44-year-old man said in the study. "You know, I just get to chill, zone out. Sometimes I just want to forget that I have HIV, that I have to take all these pills, and use a condom whenever I have sex, 'cause all that reminds me is that I'm sick. Drinking syrup is the only thing that lets me do that. I've never had a problem with any drugs. I never even thought I had a problem with drugs until I started thinking about my appointment here [at the doctor's office], and I realized I'm nothing but a tired old syruphead who's been hiding my habit from my doctor."

lol thats some wild shit....that article made me laugh.....ill stick to that dro