Week 2... Tim C v. Sam Savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm a spit the punchline and watch you blow-up..
its only my first bar- you already wish i didnt show up..
out the shadows.. one of the best of the west-coast..
didn't want to spit when he saw my name, sorta like strep-throat..
you ain't throwin a punch, yo' ass is throwin a fit..
and while your loadin your strap, i'm done blowin the clip..

don't feel like spittin, just got home. you havent even done your shit so whatever.

Jun 4, 2002
you think u got punchlines? to me thats actin silly, you couldn't "cum phat" if you "ejaculated to free willy"//
U couldn't spit ill if ya salivary glands secreted the aids virus, kill u in heaven so u stay lifeless, I stay nicest on the track and put tim in a brain crysis//
I ignite like jet pistons, i have blessed writtens, after this battle i wont be the last standin but best spittin//
leave u with 110 stitches, u left spittless, it's like u had 16 death wishes, you can't touch the mic cause u were left fistless, u lucky i got crazy and left u wit a dead witness//
tim, watch as i explode ya brain, i'd make u feel me even if u were under the influence of novekain, hold the game, throw-up-flames, Had to draw a picture of ya crime scene untill the photo's came//
U so gullible, i'd convince u the only way to be an emcee is if i sell u mics, I spit lyrics so phat my microphone has cellulite//

Apr 25, 2002
tight verse.. some of it was irrelevant.. but it should do the job..

i probably shoulda wrote more.. but i didnt give a fuck about it.. im tired.