Week 2... LeeZilla 69 v. Masked Man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CEL-C-US 420

Masked Man

YoU CockRoch this time I woNt Miss
Say HellO To My Little FriEnD!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
dont get all bent outta shape homeboy. even tho itz text, people still have different stylez. Lee'z iz commedy (flowz well too), my style iz moztly wordplay (rhymin more than one word, moztly), Juan'z iz metaphorical....get tha picture? flowing ability iz a muzt when your pozting a FLOW, so if you dont look for flow ability then pleaze dont vote homie. seak and i voted againzt you....we're both recognized memberz of thiz League. u tryna say we dont know shyt about it?

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fatal... My style is... Comedy, wordplay and metaphoral, with a lot of other shit mixed in.

Tell me my verse wasen't more comical then LEE'z. I'll laugh. Personally I think LEE didn't come very funny at all on this verse. Not like tha normal LEE we all know and love. LOL. And about flow, my shit dose flow, I rhyme it to beatz when I keystyle it, only takez me like 10 minz. In audio it flowz, but in text, not as much because of coursez in tha beat. That may not matter to you, but I can't flow without a beat. I'm just sayin'. But all my shit I put in my verse should make up for my sloppy flow.

Jun 25, 2002
CEL-C-US 420 said:

I read the verse than look at my dick to see how big it grows 1 point for ever inch..........you lost by 5 points:classic:
LOL

oh, anywayz

vote = Lee, tho not for the same reason as cel-c-us

Apr 25, 2002
yea Masked Man, but remember it iz text, not audio. there'z a major difference. you'd prolly do better in an audio battle, unfortunately thiz iz text and will only be text....you got one vote, and every other vote went to Lee, so there'z got to be a reazon homeboy.

May 22, 2002
????????????
i dont get how you guys can say Lee's verse was better then Masked.not that lee's verse was bad i jus feel Masked out shined him. i dont know either one of these cats personally so i guess my vote isnt as influenced as some of yours. i think Masked came tighter i jus plain out liked his verse mre my vote gose to Masked.
~peace