Webber is cool as fuck a Class Act.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Webber comes down to my area and that dude is hella cool to his fans. That guy sits there and kick it with his fans and talk to them like they are on the same level. Webber is a good guy who did not let success go to his head, he gets much props for that. As for the Lakers, I used to live were thay trained at and those guys don't show fans any respect. Hella Assholes on that team!!!! Kobe was cool though. Since Kobe speaks Spanish he was cool with the latin folx. My best friends dad was Kobe's room service guy. He asked dude to give him rides to practice and back from practice, Kobe was hella cool. Offering tickets and shit. my friends dad was into Soccer though, I had to explain to him how Bryant is a super star, cause dude never had seen a Basketball game before so he didn't know Kobe was famous. He was just looking out for Kobe because he thought he was a kid, They both spoke spanish so they became friends.