Was Anyone Else Disappointed by OZ Last Night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, it wasn't what I was expecting. I was hoping to see like where everyone was in like 10 years from now, but instead it just ends not telling us if Beecher or any of the other people ever get out of Oz, or if McManus gets fired or not. Great show, but the ending didn't do it justice.

May 9, 2002
^^that would of been tight, seeing 10 years from now. To bad they didnt do that :(

that chemical part, i thought it waz gunna end with EVERYBODY diein at tha end.

Apr 25, 2002
i thought alverez would get out since beecher didnt. instead he turned into a shit pusher. warden glenn got it which was kind of suprising. but he deserved it, i mean, how many people were killed there during his tenure? that fool should have been fired with all the killings and problems that prison had

Sep 23, 2002
GUILLOTINE said:
OZ sucks after they killed Adibiese.
Real talk!
And of all the ppl I'd figure would turn gay, I woulda never thought Alvarez would be the one.
They probably let it end like that because they hope Showtime or Cinemax or somebody else might pick up the show. But even if it does come back on I probably wont into it, its fake as fuck now. All the tight ppl died and everybody got soft. :confused:

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
that show is hella corny but I still watched it. I was hoping Ryan O'Reilly would get to fuck Dr. Nathan in that last episode