*******VIRUS WARNING*******

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2003
www.mp3.com
I just wanted to give a quick heads up about a virus that's going around. It looks as though someone is trying to spread a virus using other peoples names as the sender in order to make you think it's coming from a legitimate source. I've gotten a few of them sent to me from servnu151@hotmail and one from mrdsane@hetnet (obviously not really sent by Mr. D-Sane or Servnu151 but by somebody else using there name). Somebody is probably going into the profiles and getting the email addresses from there and then creating fake email accounts with other siccness members names. I got one that said it was from the FBI and that they've confiscated all the files on my computer due to illegal downloading of mp3's, software and movies and I'll be getting court documents sent in the mail within the next few days. Dont freak out if you see this. It was just a virus and not a legitimate letter from the FBI. That shit had me scared for a second though. Anyways, I just wanted to warn everyone in case they get sent a virus and or the fake FBI note.

Update your virus scan programs.

Let me know if anyone else ran into this problem.

Peace.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Damn.....good lookin out folks.....I got that shit supposedly bout the FBI too and kinda tripped cuz I aint got scrill to be payin restitution on all the cuts I got. lol. I was bout to make a thread askin bout this shit but you answered my question....good lookin out.

Sep 12, 2002
if it was about "illegal" mp3's you wouldnt have gotten anything from the fbi in your email, just a fat lawsuit in your snail-mail box from the RIAA... if their usin names from this board it sounds more like a prank type bullshit than a virus --- but the emails themselves could be carrying viruses so who knows...

May 3, 2003
www.mp3.com
Parapraxis said:
if it was about "illegal" mp3's you wouldnt have gotten anything from the fbi in your email, just a fat lawsuit in your snail-mail box from the RIAA... if their usin names from this board it sounds more like a prank type bullshit than a virus --- but the emails themselves could be carrying viruses so who knows...
That may be true about the RIAA but these were definately viruses that were attatched to the emails. Just be carefull folks. Peace.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
My money is on it being our friend MONSTER MASHIN'.....he's a fuckin' loser and has nothin' else better to do. Plus....he TRIED to send an e-mail to GREEDY BD posing as me (but it got returned to me as undeliverable) and copied and pasted a bunch of shit I said to him in a PM a couple days ago.

Dude has been doin' this shit for years......

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Mr. D-Sane said:
My money is on it being our friend MONSTER MASHIN'.....he's a fuckin' loser and has nothin' else better to do. Plus....he TRIED to send an e-mail to GREEDY BD posing as me (but it got returned to me as undeliverable) and copied and pasted a bunch of shit I said to him in a PM a couple days ago.

Dude has been doin' this shit for years......
i dont think hes smart enough to do this, someone posted a copy of the sentences and it didnt seem at all like him?

what about that dude that lived in shoreline? some teenage dude that liked to fuck shit up. i forget his name.