video game trading thread 2.0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
There was a trading thread back when the video game zone was freshly made. I just wanna know theres people that are actually into this idea? I think it be better if we let people borrow our back up copies but real copies would be cool too. I got plenty of games for trade i just really wanna get my hands on DRAGON QUEST 8 seeing as how mine broke. . .Hopefully the siccness folkz will embrace this idea and open new gaming for our members. Ill post my list of games later if people are actually interested in this now.

Jan 14, 2006
does anybody have Call of Duty Big Red One for PS2? what about Socom US NAvy Seals for PS2?

so how are we gonna trade? and how do you make backup Games?

Apr 20, 2005
well back ups. . .You make an IMAGE of your video game with a program like ALCOHOL 120% then you Burn that image with a program lol alcohol 120% (pretty simple). You will need a mod chip or flip top cover or slide thingy or a game shark. (something dat lets you play burnt games) And i guess to trade we will have to mail the game to the other siccness member. . .so i guess were gonna have to trust each other . . . dats kinda why its kinda better if we do back ups.. .but real games are cool too. we can trade or let borrow. Which socom are you talking about??? SOCOM 1?

Apr 20, 2005
dats all bad. . .i got Digital Devil Saga,Radiata Stories. Id be willing to trade too but their backed up. . .and i also got god of war. . .backed up as well. Anyone have DRAGON QUEST 8? Willing to trade just ask for a game. (if its a new game it will most likely be backed up)