Unstoppable

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This movie is fucking awesome. Tony Scott made this movie really entertaining with good comedic elements and character relation when it needed it. It would get really intense and serious, then they characters would relate to each other and it relieved the tension of the moment.

It can be argued that this type of movie is what Denzel's been doing for a while now, and I won't disagree, but what it looks like, it actually isn't much like Taking of Pelham 123, Man on Fire or Deja Vu. It stands away from the other films where Denzel plays the leading man and saves the day because Chris Pine is a great actor and picked up a lot of lead time with Denzel.

I've liked Tony Scott's movies for the most part, including Spy Game, and this movie is filmed in the same light as his other action films.

It's worth seeing and paying the movie ticket price for a big screen experience.

8/10

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I seen this movie a couple weeks ago. It was coo. I wanna fuck Denzel's daughters in the movie and I'd fuck that Rosario Dawson chick too.