undertaker perfect record in wrestlemania

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
im tired seeing taker win every fucken wrestlemania. the record should be broken and i hope orton does it before he retired. If im not mistaken i think hhh has lost in every wrestlemania.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
caffeine said:
im tired seeing taker win every fucken wrestlemania. the record should be broken and i hope orton does it before he retired. If im not mistaken i think hhh has lost in every wrestlemania.
Taker will eventually have to lose at mania, probably his last match too... god I hope it isnt to mark henry...

I dont know about his all time mania record, but in the last 4 years hes 50/50 Manias 18-Taking the belt from Y2J, 19 defended against Booker T, 20- dropped to benoit , 21 dropped it to batista

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
i still think it'd be G if at tha end of his career when he decidez 2 retire if he was still undefeated at wrestlemanias.. cuz man tha undertaker a G at this shit, been fuccin wit tha wwe since like 1991 n aint never left or nuthin, give him that respect and honor and the prestige of never losin at wrestlemania for bein a loyal dude

Feb 5, 2005
Techniq said:
i still think it'd be G if at tha end of his career when he decidez 2 retire if he was still undefeated at wrestlemanias.. cuz man tha undertaker a G at this shit, been fuccin wit tha wwe since like 1991 n aint never left or nuthin, give him that respect and honor and the prestige of never losin at wrestlemania for bein a loyal dude

I WOULDNT MIND SEE'N DAT !!

BUT LOOK WHUT HAPPENz 2 LOYAL DOODz ( BRET HART, WARRIOR )

I DOUBT TAKER WILL GET DA SAME RESPECT..

IF ORTON DOESNT END TAKERz STREAK, BATISTA PROLLY WILL....

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just don't like how he gets a shot to job to angle outta the damn blue after being MIA for the last 2 months. I think they shoulda gave it to Benoit, would have been a much better match unless they put taker and Angle in a cage or something which they won't. I think he deserves something for being so damn loyal to the company but get real, if he was ever to leave to another promotion WWE would take his image and name just like they did to the Dudleys.

Feb 12, 2004
FOR REAL, WHY SHOULD TAKER LOSE? TAKER IS A LEGEND IN THIS SPORT. I WOULDN'T MIND TO SEE THE DEAD MAN GO UNDEFEATED THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER AT THE BIGGEST WRESTLING EVENT. HE DESERVES IT. HE BEEN TOO FUCKING LOYAL IN A BUSINESS WHERE EVERYONE WAS HOPPING ORGANIZATIONS.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I remember when Taker was supposedly headed to WCW for a minute... he was in contract dispute with WWE. They were going to make a him a Biker Character.

Then he ended up using that Character in WWE later.

May 12, 2004
^^ yea taker was a biker for a minute, then he went back to bein dark.

i'd like to see undertaker undefeated at wrestlemania up until he has to retire. he a legend, if he were to get beat by somebody like Randy Orton or somebody like that at wrestlemania, then it just wouldnt seem right

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Heres the thing about taker...

Even though he's THE UNDERTAKER, he is a business man first. So if they call for him to do the job he will... but believe that he does have enough power to say who hes going to put over. Scotty 2 Hotty is never going to blessed by taker, but I could see taker going over to orton, angle, maybe even a bobby lashley (but that wont happen for years) "This guy is going to be the next big thing..."
sleep well at night knowing that Mark Henry wont be the one to break Takers streak.