UFO's Over Phoenix last night???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
they will start appearing more often now, until the us gov admits of their existance but then tries to spin it into a fearful situation, as bush weaponizes space.

Jun 9, 2007
lol@ dude talkin about leprechauns smoking crack

video looks credible, they caught something in the sky, but it looks to be of terrestrial origin to me

but on the subject of UFO's I'd highly recommend the History Channel's "UFO Hunters"... they had a show about the Texas UFO's from earlier this year a couple weeks back, mind blowing stuff

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Ok I don't care if anyone believes me or not, but I'll just put it out there. I've seen these same ligths two times.

One time I was in the backseat of my homies car and we seen these same type of lights when we were on the freeway. They were in shape of a triangle and they were just hovering there. I watched them from around Summersville all the way to about Loveridge. They were red.

In 2005 I was smoking a cigarette with my sister outside of my grandparents house and I seen an orange flash in the sky and then something kinda fall out of the sky. I looked at her and she was like "did you see that??". At the time, I was kind of happy she seen it too because I was on drugs. I remember within at least 3 minutes there was the red lights hovering across the sky again, in a triangle, but then it started changing positions. It didn't make any noise at all. We watched them for quite a while. When they were out of sight a few minutes later a couple of military looking helicopters followed behind them.

When I seen this video it was a trip because it was the exact same shit. I know it aint no alien shit. It has to be some type of military project.