u believe in ghost?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: if you gonna read a reply read this one,,,,

Mak-X said:

Christ you did this the same time I did mines and we both talked about the evil ones bein darker than dark.

Those evil ones are no joke man.
...u know what i did once, i got so frustrated and pist that this fuccin 'thing'/ghost, wouldnt let me sleep, that i hit it up,,,i called it out, in front of my mother, she was tryna calm me down,,,i told the fuccer,,,''I fuccin dare u to fucc with me one more fuccin night, i fuccin dare, i well fucc u up, u cant fucc with my head, i well fucc u up""'
that night i slept for only 1 hour, i had to work at 5 am,,,i couldnt sleep cuz i was tripin.,,,,hardcore,,,i heard it calling me dog,,,it yealed '''aaahy', in my living room, it wanted me to goto sleep,,my mom says that it was attracted to my energy, or some shit,,,

but lemme tell u,,,after i yealled all that shit, it didnt fucc with me no more,,i guess it got scared, ,i dont know,,,,

Hell yeah...my house I live in now has or had a ghost in it. We called him Angelo cuzz the people that lived there before me were the original owners and the man's name was Angelo (but he's dead now). When my dad was cleanin out my backyard he found a grave, but it's only a cat. Anyway, dude would go in my son's room and push his toys around on the floor. One time, he was running back & forth in my hallway. We've seen him a couple times...just a ball of white light. He hasn't been around in a while though, maybe he's gone. A couple times, I would come home and my bedroom blinds would be open. But I know I didn't open them cuzz I don't get dressed in front of open blinds. There was one at my grandma's old house. I felt it ever since I was little. It would be in the staircase & upstairs. I have a lot of stories on this kind of subject...shit drives me crazy sometimes.

Aug 7, 2002

but why da fuck do ghosts even be showin ? when dey soul ass suppose to be either in heaven or hell... bout the thang and da ouija board when my homeboys saw it movin we threw dat shit away in da fire and demons started screamin and we ran like bitches lol...

May 21, 2002
Re: ...

carlos said:
man i'm kinda scared lol it'z 3 14 am over here and it's midnight i'm all alone n da dark

Its 3.14 am and its Midnight? at the same time? are you in a time loop or a worm hole?

How can you be in the dark if you are looking at Siccness which is a bright green forum board?

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
once when i was younger liek 10years old, i was sleepin in the room wit my older bro cuz we shared rooms...anywayz i woke up an seen some1 walkin out my door and down the hall way..so i got out of bed an followed the person..i kept sayin Kelly(my bros name) but no answer..then i looked bacc real quik then looked forward agin to follow this person but when i turned bacc around there was no one there! i ran so fast bacc into my room! that shit was hella scary....cant beleive i forgot bout this.....

also another time in that same room..i woke up an there was a lady sittin at the edge of my bed wearing the same robe my mom has..i said somethin but she just sat there with her back facing me..i knew it wasn't my mom...so i started yelling an bangin the wall so my mom would run in there...i was to scared to get out of bed cuz this lady was sittin at the edge of it.....

once at my babysitters house i woke up and seen this guy standing in the bar.with an old ass hat on..like how people dressed in the 30's 40's shit was a trip..i threw da blanket over my head an went bacc to sleep...

at my cuzzins house in San Jose, i u would stay over there alot and sleep in the living room..we'll i use to always wake up in the morning like 6-8am were its just sunlight...and i would feel hella wierd and hear hella people talking around me...everyone would be asleep but i can hear talking alll around me..you couldn't really hear what they said it was kinda just mumbling....when i would hear em i would feel hell a wierd.....that happened hella years ago but once every now and then i get that same wierd feeling in my body like i did when i heard the people talkin/voices...shits wierd!

I NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIC AN SEE WHAT THEY CAN TELL ME/WHY I HAVE I SEEN ALL THIS SHIT...

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Locahontas said:
Hell yeah...my house I live in now has or had a ghost in it. We called him Angelo cuzz the people that lived there before me were the original owners and the man's name was Angelo (but he's dead now). When my dad was cleanin out my backyard he found a grave, but it's only a cat. Anyway, dude would go in my son's room and push his toys around on the floor. One time, he was running back & forth in my hallway. We've seen him a couple times...just a ball of white light. He hasn't been around in a while though, maybe he's gone. A couple times, I would come home and my bedroom blinds would be open. But I know I didn't open them cuzz I don't get dressed in front of open blinds. There was one at my grandma's old house. I felt it ever since I was little. It would be in the staircase & upstairs. I have a lot of stories on this kind of subject...shit drives me crazy sometimes.
..when 'angelo' appears and he is pure white, with a glow,,,he aint no harm,,meaning he isnt evil in anyway, im sure that he hasent tried to harm or scare u in anyway, correct?,,,

...........someone said, that he dont know why the ghost show themselfs 'they should be either in heaven or hell,,,,
.....your right,,,,i think that the ghost is lost and cant find his way to judgement,,,i dunno,,,but all the evil (black/dark) ghost rise from hell and back to bother us.........

...believe that,,,,,,,,