"Trapped in a Psycho's Body" the advance version VS. the release...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which "Trapped in a Psycho's Body" you like better?

• The old advance version with the straight forward chorus

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • album version with the backwards chorus

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • i like them both the same, they are both tight

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Sep 23, 2002
which one do you guys like better? It does sound wierd when you hear the chorus backwards. I almost like the old advance better but the new one does sound more "psycho" who knows though.....what do yall think?

CHRIS

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Album Version sounds that much more Psycho.......but I like ahving both versions the beauty of the internet. Yaw better buy Absolute Power and check out the DVD......

Swick

May 3, 2002
I cant choose.. cuz at first i didnt like the chorus that much on the original.. then it grew on me.. and i think it was a good idea to flip it backwords.. but they should have done it better.. like flipped the beat backwords during the chorus too.. cuz it sounds kinda normal backwords.. if that makes since.. lol :confused:

Aug 20, 2002
I like the advance one just because it has more significance than the other. There is a reason why it is flipped backwards. If you bought the cd check the booklet and read about the song. you might have to put 2 and 2 together to figure out why though.

R.I.P. Laticia Naylor

Nick

Sep 23, 2002
Hey, after hearing the controversy, I would really like to hear the advance version. I own absolute power, and went to the instore on the 23rd in Independence. If someone would please send the advance version in 192kbps to [email protected], I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.
CJ

Apr 26, 2002
NNUTT HOWZE said:
I like the advance one just because it has more significance than the other. There is a reason why it is flipped backwards. If you bought the cd check the booklet and read about the song. you might have to put 2 and 2 together to figure out why though.

R.I.P. Laticia Naylor

Nick
i looked but couldn't find it. where in tha book is it? fold.