Took a Trip to the dentist yesterday...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
...and made an ass out of myself. I had three fillings put in last month and two yesterday. Before he started, I said "after the last time I went home, and my dad was tryin' to get me to drink some water so I would spill it all over myself, but it didn't, my mouth wasn't numb enough". So this time think the dentist stuck me with more novacaine. And afterwards he's like "Jeremy, you wanna rinse your mouth out before you go?" I was like "Yeah" cuz I had this nasty taste in my mouth. I was standing over the sink and took a sip, but the water wouldn't stay in my mouth and went all over the counter. The dentist and his assistant had a good laugh. LOL!

May 9, 2002
I had to many things happen to me at tha dentist LOL once I waz gunna shit all over tha place...i waz hella sick haha dentist got hella mad cuz he couldnt finish...he got his fuccin 100 bucks. Then i waz getting a filling haha some fuccin lady waz all singing cher in my face dropin all tha fillin paste on my face haha hella annoyin...i got to many storys lol