Too Short

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
I was on my way to work yesterday and i heard too short, v-dal, and riche rich on kmel. They were talking about the shit going on in Oakland. 15yr old girl gunned down thats some fucked up shit. Then they were about to get off and Too short said (i want to give a special shout out to yuk and if any of ya know why this cat keeps making songs about me please let me know. I am not going to waste my time to make a song back at him. When i see yuk we coo, he say wasup and i say wasup. We chop it up or whatever.) What ya'll think?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think these 2 need to make up and quit the battle rapping. Bay need to come together. This new Yuk cd dissing $hort just dont make sense. Hes still sour about the so called "diss" track with face and if i recall they never said yuks name in that track so it wasnt directed at him.(unless they said it was in some interview or something then i aint knowin) Face and $hort were talking to young cats in general and I think Yuk just got it twisted...So Yuk, get at $hort and settle the drama. Time to come together and make some GOOD music!

Sep 13, 2002
he also mad at the fact that face dissed him on countless songs.

ummmmm funny how short aint address what yuk said in the song. unlike short yuk talked about some real shit on that. some shit that shows short for who he is!? but who really knows, i mean short can bring it "weak" but cant take it when someone speaks on some real life type shit, not just record sales.

he spoke on alot of shit in that track, it was more of a "im getting this all of my chest so cats can see you for who you are" track

but take it how you wanna take it. short talkin bout nothing NOTHIN on the radio as usual. just haha its always all good. then short diss him. funny how that works. short talkin bout its nothin i aint gon diss him back, why you ask? because he aint got the skills to diss yuk. but yet notice every diss going back and forth was started by short. but then he act like he aint said or done shit.

in my opinion if you say something then back it up, and if someone speak on shit like yuk spoke on about you, you better stomp that out if its lies. but no on has done that. no ones said shit. no one meaning short.

but its what ever shorts a "ledgon" so he must be right.

Apr 25, 2002
its funny how in this post and on the radio the serious drama and suffering going on in Oakland right now is mixed in with some completely unimportant record industry politics BULLSHIT. poor people are dying and killing and no one gives a shit, they just want to watch the news on E

Sep 13, 2002
DO FOR SELF. thats the only way shit gon change no matter what angle you looking at it from.

goverment fuck up everything no matter what way you look at it. they gave to much money, made it so females could have 5 kids and not work. and let the middle class pay for her kids. but then they woke up and are taking money away and not giving as much. and people are saying where is my money? why arnt you paying me?

theres a project thats going on right now in dago, there bulding 4 bedroom houses i mean some nice ass houses just for poor people, who will then intern only have to pay $25 a month to live there as long as they have 2 kids. hummmmmmmm now this is the same house my folks live in and his house payment is over 3 g's.

but since he get off his ass and make something of him self he gets pentalized right??????

police and the government aint never gon show love and people need to realize that. and the love they do show really aint love. they give and give and give and that makes people lazy and gives them excuses.

as for folks killing each other. thats how its been and thats how it will be, untill people wake up and do for self.

so do for self. fuck everybody dont worry bout shit. live ya own life and make something out of that life.