To All Producers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If You Are A Producer And You Can Get Down In the Studio And Have Some Time On Your Hands Then Get At Me....I Need A Producer To Teach Me The Basics So I Can Start Making Beats And Start Puttin Shit Down On Wax....Ive Tryed Studio Classes At Comm. Colleges And That Shits On Some Weak Sauce....So, Id Rather Learn The Shit One On One From Somebody With Some Game To Spill.....Mom And Pops Want Me Too Go To College But Im Like Fuck That Ya Know, So This Next Semester Im Tryna Do This Yall So I Can Start Bangin Out Knocks....I Got Some Shit In My Head That I Know That Will Be Bangin...I Just Need The Basics To Get Me Goin Ya Dig?...Im Hungry Like A Mufucka Mayne, I Just Need A Teamate To Kick Down Some Knowledge So I Can Do This Here.....And For All You Money Hungry Muhfuckas I Got Skrill For Your Time So Dont Trip, So If You Wanna Make Some Easy Skrilla Or In Need Of A Job Or Whatever, Then Get At Me.....Im Serious About This Shit Yall.....Please Get At Me A.S.A.P. And We'll See How We Gonna Go About Doin This Networkin Type Sheeeit! Please E-Mail At....

[email protected]

Oh And I Dont Care If You Live On The Other Side Of The World, Im Willing To Travel So Hit Me Up, Im In Killa Cali.

Good Lookin Folkells!

May 13, 2002
you gotta stay in collage and get an education,just take a piano & theory class thats all you need for now,dont sellout a proper education behind this music shit you can do both,i know a few producers who wish they had some other skills besides music, its getting harder than hell to make money from this shit fools dont want to pay shit ,thats the main reason i quit production,also its one reason the bay scene is so behind the rest of the country, take your time and get it down,stay in the lab till your shits hot,dont listen to fools jocking your shit less they want to pay for it and no matter what dont get big headed or run your mouth about how tight your shit is let your music speak for it self youll know when fools are feeling it it shows everytime

kevski
amgmusic 1993-

May 7, 2002
teach yourself...like all the rest of the producers on top..no one can teach you to make knocks but yourself..you should have stayed in college i hope you didnt think theyd actual teach you how to make beats ..cuz they dont, they teach u the technical stuff dogg like mixing vocals and shit..get a keyboard teach your self how to make beats

Apr 25, 2002
Making beats DOES NOT make you a producer. That's lesson #1.

If you want to "make beats" then you want to be a composer, not a producer.

Also, understand that NOBODY can teach you how to be the next Dr. Dre. You need to have a natural talent to be creative if you really want to be great. And that goes for any part of the song making process.

Apr 25, 2002
real talk

@kev-ski-yeah mayne, i feel what you sayin...but im tellin you dogg im hungry for this shit like no other...and I aint the kind to boast about my shit either, im just excited and eager to get this jumpin that its like I know my shits gon be tight regardless when i get to that point.good lookin on the advice!

@Made_Nigguh...Dogg, thats what im tryna learn, technical and hands on shit so I can take it home with me and use it for personal use...and if I find the right person, they can teach me whatever I want and need to know...good lookin on the advice!

@Sick Wid It...homie, whatever its called mayne, im at it....you know the sound that you hear when you listen to music...thats what i want to do...now if you want to give me lessons, im mo then willing to chop it up withcha, get at me

let me chop it like this,
most people go thru life doin shit they dont like to do to make an income for themselves, but that aint me mayne. I aint the type to sit up in a office all day and hate doin the shit......im like fuck it, I only got one life to live and i aint bout to spend half the time doin shit that i dont want to...feel me? To me (and alot others) all I want to do in life is to make music and serve it to the people while at the same time earn some cabbage....Theres no other satisfaction then to work (if you wanna call it that) and do somethin I would lovin doin anyway and make music all day and get paid for it.....Ive always had a good ear for tight music and so do my homies....So its like damn, all this weak shit that comin out these days be on some other shit.Sometimes i feel cats are only in it for the cheese. But me, my hustle is gonna be for the love of music. Growin up on this shit has done so much for me, it has been there to get me through the hard times and is with me through the good times....So its like its more than just makin music to me, its a lifestyle (like it is fo many cats on this board and in the game)...and to tell you the truth thats all I want to do in this life is make music..period..people ask me what I want to do in life and thats what I tell them...I aint no sucka that just came up with this idea outta nowhere and said ummm i wanna do this...naw mayne, Ive been wantin do this shit fo a while now, and its to that point where I need to get shit crackin...ya feel?....I'm like so hungry to get this shit crackin it aint no joke....basically right now im at the bottom of the totem pole and on my way to the top, and whatever it takes to get to that point im there, im at it, aint nuthin gonna stop me, thats how I see it, To me it aint a job, its somethin I like doin so im like damn it aint really work im just having fun.....and once I get to the point where I want to be and have a product, I plan on goin on a nationwide spree and hittin city after city just slangin out the trunk all day and all night, I see all these cats comin with a product and not doin shit,...But me when I create my product imma be so excited just to hit the streets and have a cd made by ME!!!...MY CD!!!!, PEOPLE LISTENIN TO MY SHIT!!!!...To me there aint no greater feelin, and I aint even at that point, "yet"...lol.......But to be out in traffic 24-7 will not be a thang to me, meeting people and have them bumpin my shit would give me a gang of honor, for cats to actually feel my shit and hopefully affect them like music has and has had an affect on me would be an honor to the upmost, ya feel?........................So, all in all this shit aint a joke to me and Im really tryna do this big....So if there is any producer out there that is willing to teach a muhfucka basically on everything I need to know about makin music and givin me a jump start so I can trap my self in the studio and create slumpage 24-7 for all the real cats out there, then please get at me, i would really appreciate it.....Also, Some cats say yeah just figure it out on your own mayne, and yeah figuring shit out all by myself is somethin im gonna have to do anyways(thats a must when creating an original style or specific liking to my taste). But having a person there who already knows the ins and outs and can teach me the basics on what i need to know ie(this means this, or this knobs for that..etc) is would way more helpful than takin a class at college or flippin through the instructions page in a help booklet. To me one on one is probably the best way on how im gonna learn this shit and will also be easier cause I can just shoot out questions and all that and have them answered, sorta like an private instructor...ya dig?.....And I dont care how long it takes for me to learn, ill spend a whole year if needed till i get it down...and if I have to travel to wherever your at , it aint a thang, ill just stay at a hotel or sumpthin or maybe pay rent or some shit, ill figure it out, I just need somebody to say yes ill teach, and thien its on and crackin!..... Anyways, This is a big stepping stone for my future and hopefully a long-lasting career, so hopefully can help get a muthafucka on his way..........and also to all you producers, I know yall were at this begin point at your career, so what did yall do?, also if there is a school that I should know about, then speak on it, I need as much advice as I can get ....... So all yall producers that are intrested GET AT ME NO BULLSHIT....IM HUNGRY AND NEED TO BE FED, NO JOKE! you will be paid for your sevices , on my momma!

Deezam, that shit was long, hope yall get the feelin that I want this shit bad...lol....GET AT ME YALL!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG K9G SIGNIN OFF

[email protected]

IM SERIOUS BOUT THIS SHIT..............HOLLA!

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:

Also, understand that NOBODY can teach you how to be the next Dr. Dre. You need to have a natural talent to be creative if you really want to be great. And that goes for any part of the song making process.

@Sick Wid It...Mannn, please undestand this, Im not tryna be the next dr. dre nor do i want to be, ill im askin for is for somebody to show me how to get around in the studio and show me the track making process and just the step by step process on making making the beat. Im not tryna copy nobodys style, im just tryna learn the basics so when I get my own equiptment I know what to do, the unique savagery will come after that, believe dat.

Jun 16, 2002
here's my advice:

stay in school, you'll meet your mentor there. Think about the network you'll build up in College. If you're in the administrative school board, you will have access to almost any college, you will gain access to nationwide college radio. College will be the only thing that separates you from your competitors. You will be able to hook up with some financial aids and stuff, lucky you! And on top of that, your parents will be proud of you. And finally, if your career doesn't jump of right away you will be able to get a decent job -> decent salary -> decent equipment -> decent career.