This muthafucka is a Hater!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by BLMThugsta

Yeah yall do Fuckin Faggots!
wat Nigga>>>>> Cum give me an ass whoopin then Bitch. You and yo bitch made ass crew. You fuckin Faggot! On crip.... I wish you would cum to cali. You and all these KC Bitches. so you can let a real fool deal wit yo stupid asses!

FUCKIN Bone Slobs And Harmony Dikk Ridin ass Bitches!

Fuck you in yo ass queer!

FuCC PeaCe

BLM CRIP GANG FO LIFE!!!!
fuCC peaCe

BLM CRIP GANG FO LIFE!
Originally posted by BLMThugsta
I rep tha Kapital bitch, You understand wat that means or are you too fuckin stupid? CALI started this shit! what the fuck you think 91 SICCNESS Stands for you dumb Bitch? 916 for life and like I said Before FUCC YO SIDE YOU FUCKIN BITCHES

Cmon cuz I wasnt dissin your town I was just representin cali. aIght cuz, if you dissing me then you dissin Cali aight bitch? and I got sum friends from Frisco that would be down as fuck to beat yo stupid ass down you fuckin clown. This Blm Crip fo life! Fucc Yo Side! Fucc Bone! Fucc KC(Kansas Cumbubbles)! And fucc you!!!! Im out this bitch

I dare you to cum to cali you fuckin Mark!

!!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

.........Ignore any post from BLMThugtress too.............

OKAY YALL!!!
Let examine this soft ass Cyber Thug BLMThugsta....

FuCC...... What or who is that directed to????? I think that he wants to add a "CK" to it... Cuzz... Heh, heh, heh....

peaCe..... "Really" Does the "C" have to stand out like that cat! You must have just got in to the gang, cause guess what! You are like the last Crip on the face of this planet. Well you, Bin Laden, Dub C, and Martha Stewart!!!!

BLM CRIP GANG FO LIFE!......... Now that is soooo cute. "crip gang" heh, heh, heh...? Is your momma in the "crip gang" too homie!

And this nigga is gay, he told me to "CUM" give him an ass whippin'.... WTF is up wit that shit there..... (proceed)

FO LIFE......... Muthafucka, for one you dont know who you messin' with, cause if you ever met me face to face, I'd more than likely break your fuckin' ears off. It'll be FO Deaf then... What you like twelve or something..... AND STUPID MUTHAFUCKA, THIS AINT THE DAMNED "BONE THUGS IN HARMONY" FORUM MITCH BADE NIGGA! My bad, I meant to say "MITCH BADE "CRIP GANG CROSSDRESSING DUDE"!!!! So you can shut that shit up.........

This is Strange Music Forum, You Anorexic Squirrel looking stubby little Ewok Gang Banger wannabe purple rag wearing soft cotton ball soldier ass "I'm gonna get you sucka" hangin' out ass dude....!

Everyone, lets just ignore this Mofo, before I whip the hell outta him... Whenever he post, just act as if you dont see it...

BLMThugsta, you need to get you and yo grown ass girlfriends ass outta yo mommas basement and go up stairs and wash them dishes like she said before she call the police on you. You probably been living there ever since Tech fired you from his street team, and ever since then you've been depressed, crying and shit in your mommy's basement, trying to dye your hair red just like him, you "STAN"... Throwing darts at his AngHellic poster cause you think yall should be together and shit... Playing his music forwards and backwards hoping to hear your name said in his lyrics......! And you be buying all white and red Dickie suits trying to rhyme backwards but can't and now you wanna kill yourself because you can't do it like him! Now you wanna kill Big Kris Calico and Kutt Kalhoun cause they are getting to close to him and you are moving farther and farther away... Accept it Crip Gangstress.. And get yo money fool.... Quit hating!!! Muah! We'll keep you in our prayers, and dont do anything we wouldn't do!
Amd while you at it, go pick up ABSOLUTE POWER on Monday pimpin'...

Who's "not" gonna keep Ra. from killin' you? Me../
What about Ms N9na drillin you? Me../
Who's hoping that my nigga Slide, will Vill Deal ya? Me.../
Well you can keep on hating on me, and move away from your mommy/
Cause I'mma let the whole forum know where you at see, and where you stay "B"..
Some say you should worry, and watch where you talk/
Yada, yada, yada nigga, you just talk/
Why do you hate, I dont wanna know/
But the Stange forum will surely be, laughing at you now hoe...

Aiight then Mr. Yada, yada, yada....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
get 'em!!!!..........

now you know that fool is from cali.......uneducated......frustrated...FOOL!.....how you gonna come on this site and start to represent a fuckin gang!!.......they might mean somethin in CAli .......but here!!.........they have been old for about 10 years!!!........get off the fuckin site repen all that old shit this is straight HIP_HOP!!..........go to.....www.my-ass-cant-let-go-of-gangs.com.........if you are gonna post.........then post somethin positive.........
..........and who gives a fuck about Bone?........this is techs site!!!!.........BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.............hope i didn't offend you!!

.......oh and not to get off the subject......yeah i can't wait........four more days!!!.........out!

you know i had to post this on your post!!...........get at ya boy!!

......this dude is prob.....a lil asian 14 year old boy w/ glasses......computer geek that just heard about gangs cause he is a immagrant from china......and this is alll new to him!!............

..........too funny!!.

holla~~

Aug 21, 2002
LoL!!! Hell yeah, I figured he was something of the sort! Probably an Albino that hasn't found his race yet... Wannabe black when something good is going for someone like Tiger Woods, and when Eminem comes out, he's white....

Go figure, Dildo stuffing dude!!!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
haha, this fool gots his insides all tow up from the flo up. wuz up KC playuhz. im out here in cali, hope it dont give u KC'erz a bad image. im from KC, born there, now out here in tha bay. this cats got no idea whut he talkin about. if he was dissin KC at my party, i'da straight up knocc tha fool. KC-BAY is one of tytest relationships around. this fool needs his dome cracced. stay up, im outti.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
old ass gang member!........

ha......ha..........

.........i wasn't sayin that they were dead!.......
......but they are old!.......now there are just clicks and groups of people!........not gangs!.....
,,,,,,anyways if you are wasting time rep'n a gang ........why the fuck would you come on the damn internet and threaten people you will never see???????..........i am confused?.......is that a REAL crip??? ..........FUCK NO!!!!

out!

What up maszive?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
@ maszive...........

MasZive said:
What the deal JLMACN, fuck that cat?????

You at the signing or private party????
man i am tryin desperatly to get to the signing party.........thought it was going to be easy....but it is a ways from me!!......it looks good though for Shooter 21~~.........i know i have to be there!!.......thanks for replyin to my PM......

.......so you at the signing tonight?.....let me know.......i will look you up!!!.......out!

oh what private party?.........let me know!!!