This is the most exciting fight of 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
So far this year I've watched all the UFCs, all the big boxing events, all the k1 events, etc. and nothing has come close to matching the excitement of this fight. Technique went flying out the windows as these 2 lil fuckers relentlessly went at it.

Bet Dana White was happy as hell to give these guys the fight of the night bonus check!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol yesterday my friend and me were talking about how when most guys get rocked they shoot for a takedown or try to clinch right away, but KZ started throwing bombs out of his ass

everyone should check out his fight with Kanehara last year in Sengoku as well.
http://www.pancrase.org/chan-sung-jung-vs-masanori-kanehara-sengoku-8-video/05-02-2009/
that was the first time I saw him fight and he's been my favorite featherweight ever since.

Jan 2, 2004
Some people say this shouldn't be fight of the year because it wasn't technical.. But that's bullshit.

Forrest/Bonner wasn't a technical masterpiece either, and the UFC ranks that as the greatest fight of all time for them.

This also had big implications for the WEC/UFC as it was on the first "WEC" PPV ever and on the free broadcast and had to entice more viewers to buy the PPV.

Feb 12, 2004
I love watching technical fights just as match as anyone because I like seeing stuff I work on in the gym actually executed at the highest levels, but at the same time what was more exciting growing up than watching 2 bad ass dudes just throwdown behind the gym after school? People like seeing dudes just throw caution out the window and leave it all in the cage/ring. These dudes showed big balls and even bigger heart.

Dec 9, 2005
Fight Of The Year is all about entertainment. You can't be a fucking bum at this level anyways, so it isn't like its two backyard brawlers going at it.

Apr 2, 2010
I'm not hating but those punches are pretty weak, not enough momentum in every punch..even from the start they weren't using their bodies much to put more force in every punch...

Overall that was some great shit though...they were dazed the whole time and still fought it out..

Feb 10, 2006
Ya def. Fight of the year, well if any1 can top dat, highly doubt it! I remember watchin it live I was blown away by it