they talk, but do they listen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
we all know some of these ppl.

you know the kind...youre kicking it with them, on the phone, on the IM...etc.etc...
and all they seem to focus conversations on is themselves...
"guess what happened..."
"well so and so did this and this happened"

one is listening to them talk and asking them questions but as soon as the attention shifts from them to you its over...you say something and its as if you never said it...

mofos like telling you their happeneings but when you try and conversate w them about your shit it seems like they dont care...or you start talking about something going on and they immediately apply it to themselves.

example.

ben says, "shit last night i was so drunk that..."
kenny interrupts, "man fuck yea last night i was wasted too.bla bla bla bla"

this might happen in meaningless convos but its kind of annoying...which has led me to resent many ppl i know...im so sick of hearing about them that i usually tune out their yapping and ignore them...
its funny, you see me looking you in the eyes, you see me nodding my head but...my mind wanders...it happens naturally now...i dont even have to try it just trails off into space.

worst of all is when mofos talk to you about their problems...youre hearing them out, youre trying to help them...days later when their all good and you got shit on your mind...they cant listen for 1 minute about what you got to say.

i dont know if ppl realize they do this...i dont know if they know how fucking irritating it is.....

i dont mean to ramble but for some reason ive been in a bad mood as of late...i have little patience w ppl...

on a side note...back when i was younger...when i had a problem with someone...say i didnt like them...i would make it known...i would go out of my way to argue with them and push buttons...i have recently discovered that it is more satisfying to completely ignore someone...take for instance there is this lady i know who has been bad mouthing me as of late...on the phone when she thought i was about to hang up she acted stupid and said something clever...i ignored it...when she sees me she says little clever things...i ignore it and act like i dont know her...and you know what?...it feels damn good...because i know it bothers her...she asked me "you consider us friends?"...i said i dont consider many ppl friends because i have little friends...that sent her over the edge...and its sent me into a mental state of euphoria...i am getting to her like ppl used to get to me...it feels damn good ppl...i tell you.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Usually people that talk like that dont have many friends and need someone to talk to. Its hella rude when they interrupt you in the middle of a sentence, that bugs me too.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Sounds Exactly Like my Fuckin' Boss, Dumb Bitch. "My boyfriends leaving me, he said he doesn't love me, Boo Hoo". You dumbass Hoe, he supposedly left you like 3 or 4 times within' the past few months but never did, and you make a big deal about it.

The problem I have with people like that is they tell me their problems/Drama, But I don't care, I'm probably the least sympathetic Person on the face of the earth. So I don't even look at them When they are yappin' at me

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
It happens, but I dont add folks to my IM list unless I know they worth the time. Soon as I notice thats the type of person whos talkin to me, I end the convo!
At work it a bit different, no talkin when I'm workin, leave me the fuck alone unless we on break or some shit.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
remember when you were working at that store, you cut yourself in the back while bagging some ice....you go tell your boss and she tells you to get back to work? that was classic. Quit babboling about non-cents! you wanna tell a good story tell them about when you were working at the shop in SAN JOSE LMFAO!!!!! "THE TRUCK, THE TRUCK!!!!!!"